Manfrotto Slingshot 3-Axis Genie II Kit
Manfrotto Slingshot 3-Axis Genie II Kit
Manfrotto Slingshot 3-Axis Genie II Kit Summary
Record with full 3 Axis motion control at distances up to 100 meters in length using the Genie II. Tracking, Panning and Tilting is setup entirely with the Manfrotto Genie App available on iOS or Android.
Combining Genie II Pan Tilt with the Linear gives you the ultimate 3-Axis motion control tool. Set everything up on the App or use the onboard controls for shooting time-lapse, video, panorama and more!
- Full Keyframed Motion
The Manfrotto Genie App completely redesigned from the ground up. Adjust the course and speed of your move with Genie II’s keyframing feature. Each axis can be set up and controlled independently for complex video and time-lapse movement.
- Automated Bulb Ramping & Timelapse Compiler (Available with future firmware upgrade)
Time-lapsing scenes that include drastic changes in light has always been a challenge, but now with full camera control, you’ll be able to ramp exposure automatically. Keep tabs on how it’s going by getting the App to compile a time-lapse preview on the fly, so you can see it all right there and then.
- Live Movement Control (Available with firmware updates)
Move with your subject! Genie II offers live movement control on both Linear and Pan Tilt with easy-to-use joysticks. Be in control of your speed and change direction of 1, 2 and 3 axis shots at any time.
- Full Wireless Camera Control Live View (Available with future firmware upgrade)
Control ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed settings from the App! Whether it’s during a time-lapse or for setting up your video shot, keep your camera’s settings dialled in, perfect for the Slingshot and other filming situations.
- Multi-row Panorama
Setup multi-row Panorama shots directly from the app using the Pan Tilt Drive and create high-resolution images with the tap of a button
- Lightning Fast Quick Release System
Simply attach the Quick Release plate (Patent Pending) to your Tripod Head and snap directly into the Linear drive for a secure attachment. Genie II Pan Tilt has also been designed to click straight into the Linear drive making it ultra stable, quick to set up and secure.
- Genie Mini Integration
We’ve included the ability to integrate the Genie Mini with the Linear Drive for a lower profile and more powerful 2 and 3 axis motion control setup providing a more cost-effective 3-Axis option.
- Swappable Batteries
Go further afield, shot longer and swap batteries between Genie II devices. The Genie II Pan Tilt and Linear both use the same removable long-life lithium battery and you can stock up with extras in your kit as well.
- Quick & Easy Setup
Simple setup with all the necessary fastening equipment provided. Find two fixed anchor points and simply tighten the rope at both ends. Our quick-release design means you will be setup in minutes not hours.
- Extended Time Lapse Motion
The Slingshot can go much further than other motion control devices making your shots stand out from the rest. Shoot incredible Time Lapses spanning up to 100 meters long!
- Mobile App Control
When using the Slingshot with the addition of a Genie II, full app control is possible for both iOS and Android.
The Slingshot comes as a complete kit that packs down into its own portable backpack ready to take into any location.
Check out all of our motion control and time-lapse gear to take your Youtube productions and other content to the next level.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.