Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Standard Small Kit with Case - LL LR81143RC
The smallest in Manfrotto’s range of Skylite Rapid Standard Kit is the Small LL LR81143RC which measures 1.1 x 1.1m and comes with a carry bag for easy transportation to locations.
Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Standard Kit Small LL LR81143RC (1.1 x 1.1m)
This small size Skylite Rapid Kit 1.1 x 1.1m is the most portable kit in the range and can be set up in vertical or horizontal even in windy conditions. The kit includes a bag for easy storage and transportation to and from locations.
Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Standard Kit Small LL LR81143RC includes:
- Skylight Rapid Frame Small 1.1m x 1.1m (3'6" x 3'6")(LL LR811)
- Silver/White reflector (LL LR81131R)
- 1.25 Stops Diffuser (LL LR81107R)
- Skylight Rapid Rigid Case (LL LRCASE1025)
The Skylite Rapid system
The rectangular SMALL panel is a very versatile size, easily mounted onto a single light stand (using the optional Skylite Rapid Griphead LL LA8446) or light enough to be hand held. It is available in kit form or as individual components allowing you to build your own configurations.
The Skylite panels are the go to solution for location image makers who need to diffuse or reflect their light source in the most demanding situations. The lightweight, rapid assembly aluminium rigid frame offers ultimate stability even in windy conditions, whilst the clip on covers offer a complete range of diffusion and reflective surfaces. Each framework collapses down into a neat, compact and very portable rigid carry case. An elastic cord runs through the aluminium making it impossible to lose parts or leave anything behind, making this one of our most popular location collapsible reflector kits.
Skylite Rapid Standard Kits are available in the following sizes:
- Small Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR81143RC (1.1 x 1.1m) - this size
- Medium Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR81243RC (1.1 x 2m)
- Midi Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR81544R (1.5 x 1.5m)
- Large Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR82243RC (2 x 2m)
- Extra Large Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR83344R (3 x 3m)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Collapsible Reflectors|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.