- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Standard Large Kit with Case - LL LR82243RC
This large 2 x 2m Skylite Rapid Standard Kit from Manfrotto is the LL LR82243RC which includes a travel bag and comes with everything you need for location shoots including a diffuser, frame and reflector
Earn 427 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Standard Kit Large LL LR82243RC 2 x 2m
The Manfrotto Skylite Rapid Standard Kit Large LL LR82243RC is a popular portable kit in the Skylite Rapid range and can be set up in vertical or horizontal even in windy conditions. The kit includes a bag for easy storage and transportation to and from locations and measures 2 x 2m.
Skylite Rapid Standard Large kit includes:
- Skylight Rapid Frame 2m x 2m (6'6" x 6'6")(LL LR822)
- Silver/White reflector 2x2m (LL LR82231R)
- 1.25 Stops Diffuser (LL LR82207R)
- Skylight Rapid Rigid Case (LL LRCASE1025)
The Skylite Rapid system
The rectangular large panel is a very versatile size, easily mounted light stands (using the optional Skylite Rapid Griphead LL LA8446). It is available in kit form or as individual components allowing you to build your own configurations. The covers available for the LARGE frame include: 0.75 stop diffuser, 1.25 stop diffuser, silver/white, black/white, sunfire/white and black velvet.
The Skylite panels are the go to solution for location image makers who need to diffuse or reflect their light source in the most demanding situations. The lightweight, rapid assembly aluminium rigid frame offers ultimate stability even in windy conditions, whilst the clip on covers offer a complete range of diffusion and reflective surfaces. Each framework collapses down into a neat, compact and very portable rigid carry case. An elastic cord runs through the aluminium making it impossible to lose parts or leave anything behind. For the size and weight ratio this is an excellent choice for larger location collapsible reflector kits.
Skylite Rapid Standard Kits are available in the following sizes:
- Small Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR81143RC (1.1 x 1.1m)
- Medium Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR81243RC (1.1 x 2m)
- Midi Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR81544R (1.5 x 1.5m)
- Large Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR82243RC (2 x 2m)
- Extra Large Skylite Rapid Standard Kit LL LR83344R (3 x 3m)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Collapsible Reflectors|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.