Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough Tripod Bag
The Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough Tripod Bag is a expandable padded bag with carry strap modular accessory for the Tough Series, which fits up to an 055 tripod with XPRO-3W that straps onto a hard case
- Versatile tripod bag which expands to fit a range of travel to pro sized legs with attached head
- Modular system to attach to rolling hard cases from the Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough series
- Comfortable carry strap and attached handle included for easy standalone use
- Smart looking and tough protection for your expensive tripod and head kit
- Clever strap system to reduce the size of the bag when transporting smaller equipment
Manfrotto Reloader Tough Tripod Bag Summary
The Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough Tripod Bag is an expandable tripod bag with carry strap and handle so it can be used standalone, as well as being a modular accessory for the Pro Light Reloader Tough Series rollers. The Pro Light Reloader Tough Tripod Bag fits a range of tripods from a smaller Manfrotto Befree right up to an 055 tripod with XPRO-3W 3-way head kit. The bag can be attached onto compatible hard case front panels through 4 metal front pins, including the Pro Light Reloader Tough H83 Roller and Manfrotto Pro Light Reloader Tough H55 Foam Roller.
- Can be used standalone with included shoulder strap
- Expandable bag which fits a range of tripod sizes including attached 3-way heads
- Modular accessory which can be attached to Pro Light Reloader rollers
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.