This product has been discontinued.
Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Fluid Head with 545 2-Stage Aluminium Tripod Kit
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9376954A
Manfrotto Nitrotech N12 Fluid Video Tripod Head with 545GB 2-Stage Aluminium Tripod
As technology advances, so does the need of the professional videographer to have a safe and intuitive solution for supporting heavy professional video gear. The new Nitrotech N12 fluid video head increases the capabilities of the previous N8, increasing the maximum payload to 12kg in a new distinctive design that brings together all the improved functionality of an already popular tripod head in the video industry.
The high-tech mechanism inside Manfrotto's innovative Nitrogen piston mechanism guarantees continuous counterbalance. The CBS is adjusted via the operating knob and the Nitrogen piston moves up and down to precisely counterbalance from 4 to 12 Kg @ 55mm C.O.G. without steps.
The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows completely smooth, judder-free movement. It also features a 3/8" Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted. The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment.
545GB 2-Stage Aluminium Video Tripod
Versatile, robust, and precise, the Manfrotto 545GB is a top quality choice for professional photographers. Heavy-duty and rigid, it features a two-stage design and is ideal for a variety of shooting assignments. For creating professional films and videos, this must-have video tripod gets the job done with ease.
Counterbalance weight: 4 to 12 Kg
Safety payload: 12kg
Minimum height: 74.5cm
Maximum height: 170cm
Closed length: 89cm
Plate: 504PLONGRL (180mm)
Tilt range: +90° / -70°
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.