Manfrotto MVG460 Gimbal 460 Stabiliser Kit
The Manfrotto Gimbal 460 Kit has a 4.6kg payload for heavier DSLR video gear, comes with an Arca Swiss compatible quick release plate, USB cable control, quick 5 hour charging as well as dual USB ports. Vlogging made easy.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9366328G
Earn 529 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Manfrotto MVG460 Gimbal 460 Stabiliser Kit in detail
The Manfrotto MVG460 Gimbal 460 Stabiliser Kit is designed to provide video stabilisation for heavier weight DSLR video camera set-ups with a 4.6kg payload. The 460 kit is a professional 3 Axis stabilised handheld gimbal with function buttons and LCD touchscreen. These allow the rig to be controlled with one hand whilst recording. Also compatible with the optional Gimboom for extended reach and even higher production quality with more versatile high/low shooting angles. An alternative 460 Pro Kit also comes with a wireless remote control and follow focus system.
The convenient LCD touch screen allows the MVG460 to be controlled as well as adjusting camera settings such as ISO, exposure compensation, white balance etc. An optional phone app also provides remote control for versatile gimbal and camera control.
Main features include:
• Max. payload is 4.6kg
• Compatible with all popular DSLR cameras
• Detachable arm to switch between single handle and underslung position for use in varied shooting scenes
• Quick release plate for quick setup
• 3 Axis motor-lock design for convenient balance and storage
• Touch screen operation to directly set up parameters and change working mode
• Just touch one icon and you will directly enter Inception mode, Timelapse, VLOG selfie, TikTok portrait shoot and got more popular shooting ways
• USB Cable controls photographs / video recording / time-lapse functions
Weight: 1,656kg. without battery
Dimensions: 429mm x 240mm x 175.3mm
Operation time: 12h when balanced
Charging time: around 5 hours.
Materials: Aluminum alloys
Rotatable range: Tilt: 230° (with limitation) Roll: 360° (Unlimited) Pan: 360° (Unlimited)
Quick release plate: There are two kinds of quick release plate together in one.
The bottom mounting plate is compatible with Manfrotto PL501 and upper quick release plate is compatible with ARCA quick release system, which can be removed from the gimbal together with the camera. Fast switching between popular quick release systems without re-assembling and re-balancing the camera.
|Offer Category: Video|
|Offer Product Type: Video accessories|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
- High payloads suitable for either mirrorless or DSLR camera equipment
- 3 Axis motor-lock design for quick and simple balancing or storage
- Easy to use touchscreen LCD with single button control of time-lapse, Vlogging and more
- Quick release plate included to mount all common camera brands without any fuss
- Modular system for adding boom arms, remote control and follow focus rigs if required
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.