Manfrotto Lifestyle Windsor Camera Backpack
This product has been discontinued.
Carry your photographic equipment in confidence with luxurious protection from Manfrotto.
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto Lifestyle Windsor Camera Backpack Summary
- Protects your photographic equipment from shock
- Fits a DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 and up to 3 extra lenses or;
- A mirrorless camera and multiple lenses
- Accomodates DJI Pro Drones and its accessories
- Removable internal pouch with customisable dividers
- Tripod straps
- Padded back panel
- Can be used as a regular backpack
- Compartment for a 15" laptop
- Fits within standard carry-on luggage size
- Water repellant coating
- Attractive, timeless design
- Weight: 1060g
Keep your photographic equipment safe from impact and the elements with the Manfrotto Windsor range of products.
Manfrotto Windsor Backpack features in detail
A safe internal compartment holds your camera perfectly and keeps your equipment always within reach through the quick access side opening ensuring you catch even the most spontaneous of events.
The bag converts into a regular backpack, so when you don't need to carry your photographic equipment the camera insert can be removed, allowing more space in the top section where all your delicate essentials remain safe. It also features a padded compartment for a 15" laptop and two adjustable leather straps on the front to keep your tripod safely secured.
Both modular and easy to use, the bag features thick, shock-absorbing dividers which allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear. The dividers can fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
The backpack is engineered with Manfrotto Protection System to internal dividers providing maximum protection for photographic equipment; lenses and accessories are kept safe in the dedicated insert. With its specially applied water repellant coating, the fabric keeps resistant to moisture protecting your equipment from the weather.
The Manfrotto Windsor Camera Backpack is a stylish design classic that's perfect for carrying your gear. With its vintage look, genuine leather trims and elegant fabric combination, this backpack is the perfect choice for your field trips. The inside of the bag is enhanced by a beautiful "tartan" lining pattern, paying sophisticated homage to timeless, British style.
From the same range
- Manfrotto Windsor Medium Messenger Bag
- Manfrotto Windsor Small Messenger Bag
- Manfrotto Windsor Reporter Bag
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.