Manfrotto Element MII Video Monopod Aluminium
The go-to product for hobbyist and traveller videographers.
This sturdy and ultra-portable fluid monopod, is ideal for shooting weddings, corporate videos, interviews and documentaries and all those dynamic situations where agility and precision really count.
Compact, lightweight and brilliantly smooth, it combines sophisticated performance with simplicity of use. It’s quick and easy to both fold down and pack away and works perfectly for CSC and DSLR cameras.
The Manfrotto Element MII Video Monopod incorporates high-performing, ergonomic twist locks. These make set-up and adjustment much easier and more comfortable, while also offering maximum grip, quick leg opening and extreme compactness.
The Manfrotto Element MII Video Monopod also has an incredibly smooth panning action, thanks to the patented, lightweight fluid cartridge in the base. Leveraging the judder-free base sphere, tilt position can be reached on the most uneven surfaces, allowing users to take advantage of pan fluidity in all sorts of conditions.
The Element MII Video Monopod’s lightweight aluminium body makes it easy to carry, plus the durable aluminium design means it stays totally rigid when the sections are fully open; all the while being able to support loads up to 16kg.
Like all Manfrotto products, the Element MII Fluid Video Monopod is made to the highest quality and design standards. Aside from its wealth of high-performing features, the beautiful aesthetics and striking red leg graphics put it in a class apart.
- Lightweight, compact and brilliantly smooth
- Patented fluid base for judder-free panning action
- Fully foldable base feet perfect for on-the-go
- Durable aluminium design, takes loads up to 16kg
- Twist-locks ensure easy set-up and extreme compactness
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.