Manfrotto Chicago 30 Backpack
The Manfrotto Chicago 30 Backpack is one of our most popular bags due to its combination of compact size, versatile storage for camera gear and personal items as well as dual access and tripod holder.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: K3745300C
Earn 129 Park Points
Manfrotto Chicago 30 Backpack
The Manfrotto Chicago Camera Backpack Small is the perfect premium go-to carrying solution in which the love of photography and city lifestyle converge with effortless comfort and functional design.
This versatile camera backpack is conceived to meet all the varying needs of city-based photographers: from urban everyday life to photoshoots and weekend trips.
Its removable photo insert make it extremely versatile: you can switch from a 100% photography to a 100% lifestyle backpack in just a second. The internal camera unit can be taken out and used as a shoulder bag when you only need your photography gear.
It fits a full-frame mirrorless camera with standard zoom lens attached plus up to 2-3 additional lenses depending on size. It also fits a DJI OSMO Pocket in a dedicated gimbal pocket on one of the double-sided flaps.
The top compartment is fully reserved for your personal belongings.
Moreover, the laptop compartment on the back is separate from the main compartment and stores a 14’’ laptop. When you need to use the backpack as a practical day pack, simply remove the camera unit and convert to a city travel bag.
For your peace of mind, this backpack features the Manfrotto Slim-Tech Protection System, which is guaranteed to protect your gear from shock inside the bag.
A tripod holder with 3 different tripod configurations on the front enables you to always have your travel tripod with you.
Double-sided external stretch pockets on both sides accommodate a water bottle or whatever you need easy access to.
With its fresh and sleek look, it is the perfect companion for your everyday urban adventures! materials and details are selected with the greatest care: Kevlar yarn fabric on the bottom part of the bag for extreme protection and durability, coated fabric with matte finish, Duraflex buckles and YKK zippers.
All external fabric is treated to make it water repellent and a rain cover is also supplied in case of extreme weather conditions.
Product features in detail
This bag fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure)
External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally.
These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear..
Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment. (See bag for exact sizes)
Included fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
For easy wheel along transportation simply slide the designated strap connector over any standard trolley or luggage handle.
A specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture
Manfrotto Chicago 30 Backpack Specifications
- Weight: 1.6 kg
- Internal Dimensions: 26 x 13 x 39 cm
- Camera Insert Dimensions: 25 x 10 x 21 cm
- External Dimensions: 33 x 19 x 44 cm
- Colour: Dark Grey
- Volume: 12 L
- Laptop Compartment Dimensions: 26 x 2 x 37 cm
- Number Of Lenses: Up to 4
- Personal Compartment Dimensions: 26 x 13 x 9 cm
- Tripod Compartment Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 11 cm
- Types Of Gear: Ideal for mirrorless camera system
- Water Repellent: Yes
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
This is one of our most popular compact Manfrotto camera backpacks available and with good reason. It features a laptop compartment and versatile carrying capacity with a removable camera insert and two entry points for quick gear access. A tripod connection provides easy stowing of a tripod and users can even fit a DJI drone inside.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.