Manfrotto 270BSU Super Stand Black
Reach even higher with the intuitive Super High Stand. This must-have stand is ideal for any photographer looking for total creative flexibility, even in the most challenging environments. If you need to reach lofty heights, this Super High Stand will give you all the tools to do just that. It’s one of the tallest stands on the market, plus it’s packed with easy-to-use features, and it’s made to Italy’s world-leading quality standards.
With 4 sections and 3 risers, this expert Super Stand is easy to set-up and tuck away in your bag at the end of the day, which makes it ideal for both studio and location work. It’s crafted from hardwearing chrome plated steel too, which adds to it's portability, but also increases it's durability. And it's strength boosting black chrome finish makes it a stand truly capable of heavy-duty work, with the ability to support up to 40kg.
To add to it's great functionality, this clever stand has a levelling leg, enabling you to simply adjust to perfection, even on rough terrain. Double leg bracing gives added stability and security, so you can work fast and sure without worrying about anything slipping. It also comes with a universal head type 14, and reaches a maximum height of 477cm. Compatible with wheel sets 103, 104 and 104G.
- Heavy-duty camera stand for studio or location shoots
- Stable and secure with double leg bracing
- Comes with handy universal head type, socket and stud
- Includes an innovative levelling leg for rough terrain
- Handles up to 40kg
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.