Manfrotto 244 Micro Friction Arm with Nano Clamp and Anti-Rotation Adaptor
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Manfrotto 244 Micro Friction Arm With Nano Clamp And Anti-Rotation Adaptor
Versatile 15cm (5.9") friction arm kit with Anti-rotation attachment on one end, ¼'' attachment on the other end and Nano Clamp 386B-1 included. The Anti-rotation system is compatible with Manfrotto products: 055 series, 190 series, and 386B-1 Nano Clamp. The unique shape of the Anti-rotation adapter allow the equipment to be securely interlocked so the arm will not rotate anymore.
Attachments can easily be replaced by using the included hex key and are compatible with a range of different adapters.
Please note that the arm measurements do not include the length of the adapters.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.