MagMod MagBox PRO 42 Octa
The MagBox Pro 42 Octa is a large 42” softbox light modifier for speedlights or strobes that is simple to set-up and includes integrated storage, a magnetic honeycomb grid and integrated Gel Slot.
MagBox Pro 42 Octa Softbox Summary
The MagBox Pro 42” Octa has been designed for photographers who love soft light. The latest large size Octabox has new time saving features for busy shoots including a fast zip on diffuser, built in storage pocket to stow the diffuser and magnetic Pro 42 Octa honeycomb Grid.
With its large 42-inch size the MagBox Pro 42 Octa gives a large spread of soft light which many photographers are looking for in a package which is quick and simple to set up and take down at the end of a shoot. The softbox works with both speedlights or strobes with easy switching between smaller sizes including the MagBox Pro 24 Octa or MagBox Pro 36 Strip. This makes for effortless soft light on subjects on location or in the studio.
- Built-In storage pocket for diffusion panel
- New fast zip-on Fabric Diffuser
- Easy Light Control with optional magnetic grid
- Lightweight Rip-Stop Material for durability
- Hassle Free Setup and Teardown
- Mounts in Seconds to MagRing or Speedring Adaptor
- Soft Light with a large 42” Diameter
- Integrated Gel Slot for Instant Colour with Gels like the Correction Gel Kit, MagMod Artistic Gel Kit or Creative Gel Kit.
- The most popular Octa Softbox Shape
- Silver Reflective Interior
- Obstruction-free Center Design
- Works with Speedlights or Strobes
- Perfect for in the studio, at the house or on location
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.