MagMod MagBox PRO 36 Strip
The MagBox Pro 36 Strip is a portable 36-inch portrait softbox for studio and location with speedlights or strobes and many time-saving features.
MagMod MagBox PRO 36 Strip Summary
Strip boxes are a popular tool for portrait and product photographers thanks to their tall spread of soft light and the latest MagMod MagBox PRO 36 Strip is packed with features for a faster workflow.
A fast zip-on diffuser is can be stowed into the integrated built-in storage pocket, an optional magnetic Pro 36 honeycomb Strip Grid for light control snaps on in a breeze. The package is simple to setup and also includes an integrated gel slot, making it the fastest, easiest to use strip box for photographers.
At 36-inches tall the new MagBox Pro 36 Strip provides portable soft lighting for speedlights or strobes that makes switching between different sized light modifiers easy. You can change your lighting set-up instantly with another MagBox Pro 24 Octa or MagBox Pro 42 Octa to suit your subject.
A newly upgraded lightweight rip-stop material shell has been added for extra durability making for a versatile and long lasting soft light solution.
- Tall 1m (3 feet) rectangular shape for precise lighting control
- Ideal for edge or rim light on products and portraits
- Integrated built-in storage pocket for diffusion panel
- New super-fast zip on fabric diffuser
- Optional magnetic grid for fast and easy light control
- Durable lightweight rip-stop material shell
- Hassle-free setup and pack-up
- Quick mounting to MagRing or speedring adaptor
- Integrated gel slot for instant colour with Correction Gel Kit, MagMod Artistic Gel Kit or Creative Gel Kit
- Centre design which is obstruction-free
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.