MagMod MagBox PRO 24 Octa
Designed for speedlights or strobes the 24-inch MagBox Pro 24 Octa Softbox is a versatile tool that makes switching between small and large modifiers easy.
MagMod MagBox PRO 24 Octa Softbox Summary
Designed for speedlights or strobes the 24-inch MagBox Pro 24 Octa Softbox is a versatile tool for off camera lighting that makes switching between small and large modifiers easy with plenty of time-saving new features.
A new fast zip-on diffuser has been added with an integrated storage pocket. This new series of softboxes also has magnet attaching honeycomb grids for light control, check out the compatible MagBox Pro 24 Octa Grid here. Materials have also been upgraded with a lightweight rip-stop shell for extended durability, making for one of the quickest to set-up and hard wearing softboxes available.
- Use on location or in the studio with strobes or flashguns
- Mounts quickly to a MagRing or Speedring Adaptor
- Integrated storage pocket for the quick zip diffusion panel
- Optional magnetic grid for easy light control
- Lightweight Rip-Stop Shell material for extended durability
- Quick and easy to set-up and take down
- Integrated Gel Slot for Colour play with MagBox Gels
- Popular Octa Softbox Shape with Silver Reflective Interior
- Perfect for out in the field, at weddings, or even in studio
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.