- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Lowepro Whistler 350 BP AW II Backpack
This product is no longer available
The Whistler Backpack 350 AW II is the most versatile pack for extreme conditions from Lowepro with numerous upgrades making this second version a smash hit for outdoor photographers.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- 4-season technical pack with space for photo, video, drones, gimbals and essential outdoor gear.
- Outstanding access with hinged, body-side access and lots of pocket and strap attachments.
- Extra-protective build for snow, rain, dust, sand and wet gear.
- Rigid internal structure supports attachment of heavy and long skis, poles, tripods, axes, etc.
Lowepro Whistler Backpack 350 AW II
Lowepro's most versatile pack for extreme conditions, the second generation, redesigned Whistler II delivers amazing performance for wilderness photographers and adventurers who carry an equal measure of camera, video and functional outdoor gear.
Key upgrades include:
- 20% more interior cargo space - now fits 3 lenses across
- CradleFitTM 15-inch laptop compartment for 450 model, 13-inch fit for 350 model
- Top & body side access to camera compartment
- New more comfortable dual density harness design
- Simplified attachment points and routing for compression straps
Lowepro Whistler 350 AW II Specifications
- External Dimensions: 29 x 24 x 53 cm (11.42 x 9.45 x 20.87 in)
- Camera Compartment: 26 x 15 x 39 cm (10.24 x 5.91 x 15.35 in)
- Laptop Compartment: 25 x 2 x 38 cm (9.84 x 0.79 x 14.96 in)
- Front Compartment: 30 x 7 x 46 cm (11.81 x 2.76 x 18.11 in)
- Top Compartment: 24 x 12 x 6 cm (9.45 x 4.72 x 2.36 in)
- Volume (device): 18.00 liters
- Volume (other): 15.00 liters
- Weight: 2.65 kg (5.83 lbs)
Browse all of our excellent Lowepro camera backpacks to find the perfect model for your adventures.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.