Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey
The Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey is perfect to customise the way you carry essential laptop accessories, including a small power supply, cords, mouse and more and now made with recycled fabrics.
Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey Summary
Designed for content creators who carry a laptop or camera with accessories, the Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey is perfect to customise the way you carry and organise thee items. A removable Organiser Panel with elastic keeper straps provide quick access through a double slider 360° zipper closure.
Key Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Features
- Flexible and customisable storage capability, designed for maximum versatility
- Perfect for camera accessories including cords, cables, camera batteries, chargers and more
- Now made using 67% recycled fabrics
- Scratch-resistant window lets you easily see the contents inside
- Double slider 360° zipper allows for easy loading and access
- Removable 2- sided Organiser Panel with elastic keeper straps for small items
- Elastic keeper strap with slat pocket on floor of pouch provides added security and storage
Updated Lowepro GearUp Greenline
The green line officially marks the Lowepro commitment to a more sustainable future and shows how they are progressing towards this goal with environmentally friendly backpacks, bag accessories, organisers and equipment pouches.
- Textiles are made with reduced CO2, using recycled polyester from post-consumer recycled bottles, which saves -50% CO2 emissions, while recycled nylon gives industrial waste a second life.
- Packaging is now made with 100% FSC-certified hangtags and 100% recycled polybags. Recycled LDPE is used for polybags to reduce carbon emissions and virgin petroleum. All hangtags are made from responsibly sourced paper.
- A refined manufacturing process results in -80% less water consumption, using solution dyeing. This involves dyeing fibres before they’re woven into yarn, to reduce consumption of water, energy and chemicals.
The green line score is calculated following the GRI 301-2 standard, measuring the weight of recycled yarn compared to the total yarn. Lowepro measure their solution dye percent by weight using the same method to calculate the green line score.
Recycled fabric content
GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey
What’s in the box
- Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey
Lowepro GearUp Pouch Medium Dark Grey Specifications
- Interior: (WxDxH) 26 x 4 x 11.5 cm
- Exterior: (WxDxH) 28 x 4.5 x 14 cm
- Weight: 112 g
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!