Lowepro GearUp Filter Pouch 100 Dark Grey
Get your lens filters organised with the versatile Lowepro GearUp Filter Pouch 100, which carries a combination of square filters, round threaded filters and a holder for any system.
Lowepro GearUp Filter Pouch 100
The GearUp Filter Pouch 100 holds round and sheet filters in addition to a filter mount. Each sheet filter is protected in a non-scratch card sleeve for security and protection. The filter mount stores in an external pocket for easy access.
This lens filter case stores and protects up to 12 filters plus a filter holder, ideal for photographers and videographers with multiple camera lens filters of various types.
- Sleeves for 10 sheet filters (such as Lee Filters, Tiffen and more)
- Interior pockets for 2 round thread-type filters
- Exterior pocket holds filter mount
- Convenient grab handle for easy carrying
View more Lowepro camera bags and accessories here, including more products from the excellent ‘GearUp’ range such as the Lowepro Gearup Memory Wallet 20 and the versatile Lowepro Gearup Pouch Mini for cables and accessory organisation.
Fits: 10 sheet filters up to 100mm x 150mm and 2 circular filters up to 72mm and 1 filter holder
- Internal Dimensions: 13 x 6 x 18 cm (5.1 x 2.4 x 7.1 in)
- External Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 20 cm (5.9 x 3.2 x 7.9 in)
- Volume (device): 1.70 liters
- Weight: 0.35 kg (0.77 lbs)
- Packaged Weight: 0.37 kg (0.81 lbs)
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Pouches and Wraps|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.