Lowepro GearUp Camera Box Medium II Dark Grey
GearUp cases make an ideal bag-in-a-bag travel solution. Simply pack it and store it in your larger camera bag to keep your camera or small devices organized, protected and ready to shoot!
Lowepro GearUp Creator Box M II
The multifunction GearUp Creator Box M II from Lowepro is a travel organiser and packing case which will hold mountains of camera equipment, a bit like a Tardis. You can fit mirrorless cameras, other digital devices, cables, accessories, just about anything compact you need.
Lowepro offers the most robust modular protective system on the market. The line features media organiser pouches and packing cases perfect for storing and protecting digital devices, cables, photo and video gear, accessories and travel essentials.
GearUp Creator Box Medium II Features
- Fits a full-frame CSC camera with standard zoom lens attached plus extra lens.
- Fits a crop-sensor CSC camera with standard zoom lens attached plus extra lens
- Weight: 0,2KG
- Total Volume: 2L
- Camera Compartment Dimensions: 13.5 x 8 x 18 cm
- Front Compartment Dimensions: 12.5 x 0.5 x 14 cm
FAST And SAFE QUICKDOOR OPENING
Reach your camera quickly via the top access, even while Creator Box is placed inside another bag
QuickDoor Locking Strap
Prevents accidental full (stage 2) opening when quickly accessing the top. Secures all your gear right where you want it!
Check out all of our popular Lowepro compact camera cases for the perfect storage solution.
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Camera Cases|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.