Lexar 160GB Professional CFexpress Type A Card Gold Series
The high capacity Lexar 160GB Professional CFexpress Type A Card Gold Series delivers content professionals sustained speeds of up to 900 MB/s read and 800 MB/s write to capture 8K and 4K 120fps video.
- High capacity rugged card which is resistant to temperature, shock and vibration for professional users
- Super-fast Video Performance Grade 400 perfect for capturing seamless 8K and 4K 120fps video
- Sustained speeds of up to 900 MB/s read and 800 MB/s write lets you to capture high resolution burst images
- Comes with Lexar’s limited-lifetime warranty for complete peace of mind
- Shoot using your compatible Sony Alpha camera with the confidence that you’ll never miss a frame
Lexar 160GB Professional CFexpress Type A Card Gold Series Summary
Bringing the highest capacity in the range, the Lexar 160GB Professional CFexpress Type A Card Gold Series is made for content professionals. You can expect sustained speeds of up to 900 MB/s read and 800 MB/s write, with VPG 400 for seamless 8K and 4K 120fps video.
- Fast Video Performance Grade 400 (VPG 400)
- Sustained speeds of up to 900 MB/s read and 800 MB/s write
- Capture seamless 8K or 4K 120fps video and never miss a frame
- Rugged protection against temperature, shock and vibration
- Also available in smaller capacity 80GB Pro CFexpress Type A Card Gold Series
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.