- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Lexar 128GB Professional 1667x UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Twin Pack
The Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x UHS-II SDXC Card Twin Pack includes two high speed V60 4K-ready SD cards with up to 270MB/s read and 180MB/s write for seamless video recording and fast fps burst rates.
Earn 75 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
- Two fast and reliable SD memory cards with 128GB capacity for modern, fast digital cameras
- Read speeds up to 270MB/s,
- Robust design that is waterproof, temper
- Limited lifetime manufacture warranty for memory you can rely on
- UHS-II card which is backwards compatible for UHS-I devices at their maximum speed
Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Twin Pack Summary
With two cards included that boast Gold series performance is the Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Twin Pack. These are some of Lexar’s fastest SD cards and the middle capacity in a range of three options. They are designed for DSLR or mirrorless cameras, enabling you to quickly capture and transfer high-quality photos and stunning Full-HD and 4K video with speeds up to 270MB/s (read). The cards dramatically accelerate your workflow from start to finish, by employing the latest UHS-II technology and Video Speed Class 60 (V60) rating.
- Read speeds up to 270MB/s, write speeds of up to 180MB/s
- High speed V60 capture and transfer for Full-HD and 4K video with UHS-II Speed Class 3 (U3)
- Waterproof, temperature-proof to between 0
- Backwards compatible with UHS-I cameras at their maximum speed
- Limited lifetime warranty
Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Twin Pack in More Detail
Speed Up Your Workflow From The Field To Post-Production
The twin pack includes two Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x 270MB/s UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Gold Series which offer super-fast read speeds up to 270MB/s helping to accelerate your post-production workflow. This will save you time so you can concentrate on your photography.
V60 Rated To Capture Smooth 4K Video
By using the latest UHS-II technology with write speeds up to 180MB/s, the Lexar Professional 1800x SDXC™ UHS-II Card GOLD Series lets you handle photos in burst mode with ease. With V60 and UHS Speed Class 3 (U3), you can seamlessly capture stunning Full-HD and 4K video.
Designed For Durability
This card provides the performance you need to capture and store valuable data in a variety of elements. The Lexar Professional 1800x SDXC UHS-II Card is water-proof, temperature-proof, shockproof, vibration-proof, and X-ray-proof. Perfect for traveling and shooting in the field in virtually any conditions.
Backwards Compatible At The Fastest UHS-I Speeds
The Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x 270MB/s UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Gold is also backwards compatible with UHS-I devices, delivering the maximum thresholds of UHS-I speed capabilities.
All Lexar product designs undergo extensive testing in the Lexar Quality Labs, which facilities more than 1,100 digital devices. This ensures performance, quality, compatibility, and reliability for Lexar’s users.
Gold Series Memory SD Card Capacities
- Lexar 64GB Professional 1800x 270MB/s UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Gold
- Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x 270MB/s UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Gold
- Lexar 256GB Professional 1800x 270MB/s UHS-II V60 SDXC Card
- Lexar 128GB Professional
Lexar 128GB Professional 1800x UHS-II V60 SDXC Card Twin Pack Specifications
- Speed: up to 270 MB/s read, up to 180 MB/s write
- Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 70 °C
- Storage Temperature: -25 c to 85 c
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Speed Class: 128GB
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.