Leica Summicron M 50mm f/2 Lens Black Anodised
The Leica Summicron-M 50mm in black anodised finish is a manual focus lens for M-mount with a compact form, ideal as a walkabout or travel option with a bright aperture which provides excellent results.
Leica 50mm f/2 Summicron-M Black Lens
The tried and well-proven optical design of this lens provides for a perfection of picture quality extending all the way to the extreme corners of the image field even at full aperture, as well as outstanding contrast throughout, at all apertures, even at close distances. Stopping down to f/2.8 or f/4 brings only a minimal increase in contrast. Distortion is extremely low and practically invisible. Its well-balanced design makes this ideal standard lens an outstanding choice in terms of all criteria, including image quality, speed, size, weight and price.
- Diagonal angle of view: 47°
- Focus range: 0.7 m up to ∞
- Largest reproduction ratio: 1:11.3
- Number of lenses/groups: 8/5
- Length: 47mm
- Weight: 300g
- Lens hood: ;Built-in, extendable by rotating
- Filter/female thread for screw-on filter: 39mm
This classic 50mm focal width is almost identical to the human eye rendering lifelike perspectives with minimal distortion. The lens sits extremely well on Leica M rangefinder cameras including the latest M10-R and M10 Monochrom.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Leica Lenses M mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 53|
|Length (mm): 47|
|Weight (g): 300|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 50 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 50|
|Maximum magnification: 0.088|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 50|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 16|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 11|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.