Leica SF 60 Flash
The Leica SF 60 flashgun is a compact flash unit for Leica Cameras designed especially for models from the S, SL, and M series as well as Leica Q2 models with TTL flash exposure control.
Compact, powerful and a great team player. With the SF 60 and a Leica camera , you have the ideal set-up for a wide range of photographic situations. The flash has sufficient power to cover longer distances with its zoom-reflector or for shooting with soft, indirect
flash from a reflector or bounced from a wall or ceiling.
The Leica SF 60 system flash unit is a compact flash unit for Leica Cameras designed especially for models from the S, SL, and M series. It is also fully compatible with the Leica Q2 and Monochrom model, where it provides TTL flash exposure control. The SF 60 is an extremely compact and powerful flash unit with an outstanding range of features, and is among the lightest and smallest of its performance class.
Despite weighing only 300 grams the SF 60 unit offers a guide number of 60 at ISO 100. Its reflector can be swivelled horizontally by 180 degrees in both directions and tilted upwards by up to 90 degrees for directional light bounce. When controlled by the camera the flashgun automatically adjusts focal lengths from 24 to 200 mm (in 35 mm format) and also features an integrated reflector for ultra-wide-angle exposures down to 16 mm.
The SF 60 offers constant LED light output adjustable in nine steps for videography. All parameters can be set on the flash unit with two dials and on the colour LED display. The SF 60 also offers wireless remote control and is compatible with the Leica SF C1 remote control unit.
Thanks to TTL flash exposure control in the camera , the dosing of fill-in flash for subtle brightening of subjects is no issue
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting
|Offer Product Type: Flashguns
|Guide number: N/A
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A
|Zoom head: N/A
|Height (mm): N/A
|Length (mm): N/A
|Width (mm): N/A
|Weight (g): N/A
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!