- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Leica SF C1 Flash Remote Control Unit
The Leica SF C1 Wireless Flash Controller is a control unit which triggers multiple SF 60 flash units from up to 100m away and features versatile group control (up to 3 groups), TTL and HSS up to 1/8000 s.
Earn 300 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Leica SF C1 wireless flash controller summary
The Leica SF C1 wireless flash controller adds a multitude of creative options for your creative lighting. It is mounted on the hot shoe of a compatible Leica camera (including certain mirrorless and compact Leica cameras), and enables wireless remote control of SF 60 flash unit in the 2.4-GHz frequency band. Flash units can be organised in up to eight separate channels, each with three groups, and controlled together or separately with the same or different settings, for off-camera flash creativity.
- Operates in up to eight separate channels
- Trigger remote flash units wirelessly up to 100 meters from the SF C1
- Can be controlled as a single group or up to 3 groups control
- Supports TTL and HSS up to 1/8000 s
- Update firmware via Micro SD/SDHC card
Photographers can use all functions of all the flash units, just as if they were mounted on the camera. This opens up countless options for professional light set-ups with system flash units. As is the case with the Leica SF 60 flash unit, all settings can be read off and easily changed on the clearly laid-out colour LCD panel of the Leica SF C1 remote control unit. Alongside reserves sufficient for around 3,000 exposures from its two AAA cells, the future-proof SF C1 remote control unit also features a microSD card slot that allows latest firmware updates to be uploaded to keep the unit at the cutting edge of technology.
What’s in the box
- Wireless flash controller
- Hard shell case
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.