Hasselblad XCD 80mm f/1.9 Lens
As Hasselblad's fastest lens ever, the XCD 1,9/80 features the largest aperture of any Hasselblad lens at f/1,9view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: H242185K
Earn 4429 Park Points
Finance available - See options
HASSELBLAD XCD 80MM F/1.9 LENS Summary
As Hasselblad's fastest lens ever, the XCD 1,9/80 features the largest aperture of any Hasselblad lens at f/1,9. With unique twin AF motors and outstanding optical design, this lens provides an equivalent aperture of f/1,5 and a field of view similar to 63mm on full frame 35mm systems. With a 77mm front diameter, it supports common filters and threaded accessories. The XCD 80MM F/1.9 LENS features a 70cm (28in) minimum focus distance (1:6,4 image scale) and an aperture range from 1,9-32. It is especially suitable for portrait, nature and product photography with its ability to produce pleasing bokeh through excellent subject isolation with a shallow depth-of-field.
Like the other XCD lenses, the XCD 1,9/80 features an integral central shutter, offering exposure times from 60 minutes to 1/2000s with full flash synchronisation.
Focal length: 80,5 mm
Equivalent Focal length (35mm): 63 mm
Aperture range: f/1,9 - 32
Angle of view diag/hor/vert: 38°/31°/23°
Lens Design: 14 Elements / 9 Groups
Length/diameter: 112/84 mm
Weight (excl. covers and lens shade): 1044 g
Filter diameter: 77 mm
Close Focus: 0,70 m
COMPATIBILITY: Hasselblad X1D cameras
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 84|
|Length (mm): 112|
|Weight (g): 1045|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 80 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 80|
|Maximum magnification: 0.16|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.9|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 80|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.7|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.