Hasselblad XCD 45mm f/3.5 Lens
The medium format Hasselblad XCD 45mm lens for the mirrorless X system is a versatile 35mm equivalent focal width for a natural angle of view, ideal for a host of subjects from street to documentary.
- Compact design for a lens packing so much glass
- The simplicity of it - glass plus focusing ring
Hasselblad 45mm f/3.5 XCD-Mount Lens Summary
- Prime Lens compatible with Hasselblad mirrorless medium format digital camera s
- Focal Length: 45mm (35mm equivalent focal length of 35mm)
- 9 elements in 7 groups
- Internal central lens shutter
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 - f/32
- Filter Thread: 67mm
- Minimum focusing Distance: 0.4m
- Lens Weight: 417g
Compatible with the Hasselblad X1D-50c Mk II Medium Format Digital Mirrorless camera
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Hasselblad Lenses XCD-Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 475|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 45 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 45|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 45|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
As photography lovers ourselves here at Park Cameras we were delighted when we found out we were going to start selling the Hasselblad X1D-50C and its accompanying lenses.
This Hasselblad 45mm lens has a 35mm equivalent focal length of 35mm, making it the ideal all-round prime lens for the Hasselblad mirrorless range.
There is an irony in it being described as their 'standard lens' in the range, as optics have to be of the highest quality in this lens. This is essential to produce the best quality image output when paired with a camera toting a medium-format sensor, so thankfully they are on point!
Hasselblad cameras tend to be known for their studio photography capabilities, and whilst the mirrorless range are smaller and more portable with an eye to bringing the Hasselblad into the mainstream, they still inherit certain great studio-esque features.
This lens for example houses an internal leaf shutter - which is perfect for better light control when using off-camera lighting.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.