Hasselblad X1D II 50c mark II Medium Format Camera Body
Based on the iconic, award-winning design of the first generation, the enhanced X1D II 50C is a compact, powerful mirrorless medium format camera with an excellent 50MP CMOS sensor
Based on the iconic, award-winning design of the first generation, the enhanced X1D II 50C is a compact, powerful mirrorless medium format camera with an excellent 50MP CMOS sensor packed into a lightweight, portable build. With outstanding colour definition, 14 stops of dynamic range, and Hasselblad Natural Colour Solution technology integrated into the camera's system, the X1D II 50C delivers superb, true-to-life tones that match what the human eye sees. The X1D II 50C's upgraded electronic platform includes a brilliant 3.6-inch 2.36-million-dot touch display and an enhanced OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) with 3.69-million dots and a high magnification of 0.87x, both featuring a higher resolution, a faster live view refresh rate, and an even quicker and intuitive user interface control. Shutter lag and black out time between frames have been reduced in addition to a startup time cut almost in half from the first generation.
Built-in Wi-Fi and USB-C connection enable a portable medium format workflow with Phocus Mobile 2, allowing the photographer to transfer RAW and full quality JPEG files directly from the X1D II 50C and edit RAW images on their iPad Pro. Dual SD card slots, now supporting the faster UHS-II standard, ensure optimal storage space or the option to back up images to a second card when shooting. With access to the full line of XCD Lenses in addition to HC/HCD Lenses, V System Lenses, and XPan Lenses via the XH Adapter, XV Adapter and XPan Adapter, respectively, the X1D II 50C boasts a varied lens line up of high-class medium format optics for endless creative possibilities. The X1D II 50C lets the photographer bring the beauty of medium format outside of the studio, capturing the world around them with Hasselblad's renowned, stunning image quality.
Sample Hasselblad X1D II 50C Images
Lens: Hasselblad XCD 21mm f/4
© Flora Borsi
© Ruairidh McGlynn
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Cameras|
|Model: Hasselblad X1D|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.