Hasselblad XCD 30mm f/3.5 Lens
The Hasselblad XCD 30mm is a wide angle lens for the medium format X1D mirrorless camera with a 24mm equivalent and 71° angle of view, making an ideal landscape, reportage and travel companion.
- The addition of a wide-angle lens makes the X-system range more complete
- Detailed landscapes are going to be astounding with this plus the X1D-50c
Hasselblad XCD 30mm f/3.5 Lens Summary
- Wide-angle lens compatible with Hasselblad mirrorless medium format camera s.
- Focal length: 30mm (35mm equivalent of 24mm).
- Compact design
- 11 lens elements in 10 groups
- Integral central lens shutter
- Aperture range: f/3.5 - f/32
- Minimum focus distance: 0.4m
- Filter Thread: 77mm
- Weight: 550g
Compatible with the Hasselblad X1D-50c II Mirrorless camera
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Hasselblad Lenses XCD-Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 83|
|Length (mm): 88|
|Weight (g): 550|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 31 mm|
|Focus method: Internal|
|Filter Thread: 77 mm|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: Hasselblad XCD|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 31|
|Maximum magnification: 0.1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): f/3.5|
|Max Format size: Medium Format|
|Minimum focal length: 31|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): f/32|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: Prime lens|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Hasselblad X1D-50c Medium Format Mirrorless Camera was launched with both a versatile 45mm (35mm equiv. of 35mm) and a portrait-friendly 90mm (35mm equiv. of 71mm) - leaving wide-angle photographers bereft of a suitable lens.
This void in the X-system range of lenses is filled by this lens; the 30mm (equivalent of 24mm) focal length, capable of capturing some outstanding architectural or landscape photography - and enabling you to make the most of the combination of exceptional optics and fantastic large sensor size in their mirrorless camera.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.