Gitzo Centre Ball Head Series 4 With Screw Knob
The Gitzo Series 4 Centre Ball Head with Screw Knob will support up to 30kg payload, ideal for longer lenses with zero drift and includes a precision friction system as well as Arca-Type compatibility.
- The head weighs just 900g yet has a 30kg payload ideal for longer lenses and pro camera set-ups
- Engineered to ensure ultra-smooth movement and rapid friction control even with telephoto lenses
- Patented zero-drift fast locking system prevents drifting even with larger equipment
- Gitzo D and Arca-Type plate compatibility ensures versatile mounting options
- Built to last and can be operated in extreme temperatures between -30° to 70°C
Gitzo Centre Ball Head Series 4 With Screw Knob Summary
The Gitzo Centre Ball Head Series 4 with Screw Knob (GH4383QD) has been precision engineered with Gitzo’s latest technology to provide ultra-smooth movement with zero drift even with long telephoto lenses mounted. Despite weighing just 900g the ball head is capable of supporting 30kg payloads, making it ideal for professional photographers and enthusiasts who shoot outdoor and wildlife photography, birding, landscape and video.
Features at a glance
- Independent Friction Control allows fine adjustment and quick movements
- Fluid Drag System On Pan Axis for subject tracking and video
- Patented zero-drift locking system with fast lock supports up to 30kg
- Arca-swiss type plate
- Smooth coated hollow sphere ball provides smooth adjustments
The Series 4 Ball Head is compatible with Systematic 3, 4, and 5 Gitzo tripods providing photographers with a range of options for choosing suitable legs. There is also a Gitzo Series 4 head with lever lock available for users who prefer to lock the camera in place with a lever. Whichever model you choose this is the ultimate Gitzo tripod head which provides the versatility of a ball head with the weight tolerance and pan fluidity of a gimbal type head.
What’s in the box
- Gitzo Ball Head Series 4 With Screw Knob
- Arca-swiss type plate GS5370DR
- Protective pouch
- Instruction manual
- Hex keys for adjustments
The Series 4 Centre Ball from Gitzo is ground breaking with its 30kg payload against a low weight of just 900g. It delivers extremely smooth movements and fluidity for heavy duty professional kit, supporting large aperture 400-600mm lenses with ease. Gitzo has developed technology to enable the large hollow sphere ball head to work in conjunction with the independent friction and fluid drag system to assist photographers in getting the perfect shot however heavy their equipment is.
Gitzo D and Arca-Type plate compatibility provide a level of versatility for users with existing plate, L brackets or dedicated lens feet. The ball head is made from aluminium keeping weight down whilst allowing users to continue working in temperatures as extreme as -30°C to 70°C. Fast lock and smooth panning ensure videographers can also benefit from the Series 4 Centre Ball Head. If you’ve been niggled by a tripod head which drifts or simply need a more versatile, heavyweight head this is the ultimate option available on the market at the time of launch.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.