Gitzo Adventury 30L Backpack
The Gitzo Adventury Backpack (30L, Green) is a weatherproof bag that is perfect for landscape photographers and outdoor adventures. It can store a pro DSLR/CSC with a telephoto zoom attached, 4 additional lenses, a laptop up to 15, and a
- 30 litres of storage
- Strap your tripod securely to the bag
- Suitable for humid conditions
- Designed with comfort in mind
- Quick access via rear entry
This backpack has been designed with outdoor adventures in mind. Whether you are a birder, adventurer or landscape photographer, this roomy bag with Gitzo G-Cushion safely protects your gear.
This bag has lots of little features that add up to make a big difference – adjustable shoulder straps and back ventilation system ensures that carrying large amounts of kit remains comfortable over time; coated zippers and bottom, as well as water repellent fabric means your kit remains protected even in humid environments.
- Holds pro-sized DSLR (or equivalent) plus 4-6 lenses
- Stores 15" laptop plus a tablet
- Multi-link straps to carry a large tripod
- Expandable roll-top for personal items
- Rain cover
- Padded dividers
- Zipped rear for convenient access to equipment
Gitzo Adventury Backpack (30L, Green) Features in detail
|Offer Category: Bags and Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Backpacks|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
The first thing that strikes us about this bag is the amount of kit you can carry with you. It can comfortably store a pro sized camera , including a telephoto zoom, array of smaller lenses, laptop… even a tripod and still has room for personal effects. In short, if you’re about to head off on an adventure into the great outdoors, this bag will mean you are prepared.
Coated zippers, water repellent fabric and a coated bottom mean that your kit will survive humidity, and when you do need to put your bag down to catch that spur of the moment shot, you don’t need to worry about water seeping through.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.