Gearing Trek Kit Ex Demo
The Gearing Trek Kit includes everything you need to convert the Gearing carbon fibre tripod legs into fully fledged ski or trekking poles including handles, baskets and spikes for adventures in any terrain.
Gearing Trek Kit Summary Ex Demo
The Gearing Trek Kit enables all skiers, hikers and adventure seekers convert the modular Gearing Tripod legs into fully functioning trekking poles, suitable for walking, hiking, and skiing. The kit is super compact, ideal for transportation and is made from carbon fibre so it’s extremely durable and versatile.
- Fast attachment of all accessories
- Stainless steel spikes for grip on rock and ice
- Ergonomically shaped soft-touch handles with adjustable padded wrist straps
- Optional baskets for snow conditions
- Gearing Trek Kit Specifications
- Trekking pole handles: 140g / 4.9oz
- Snow Baskets: 25g / 0.9oz
- Spikes: 70g / 2.4oz
- Collapsed height: 51.5cm / 20¼ "
- Deployed height: 138.7cm /54⅕ "
What’s in the box
- 2 x Trekking Pole Handles
- 2 x Baskets
- 2 x Spikes
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.