Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens
The Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR is the first mid-telephoto macro lens for X-series mirrorless camera s with 1.0x magnification and features the powerful Fujinon image stabilisation.
- Weather & dust sealing to hand challenging conditions
- Accurate 1.0x magnification ratio is perfect for macro images
- Fast f/2.8 aperture delivers beautiful bokeh
- Silent and fast autofocus with linear motor & new system
- Premium build quality aligns with Fujifilm X-Series camera s
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 LM OIS WR Macro Lens Summary
This Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 LM OIS WR Macro lens from Fujifilm adds to the outstanding range of lenses available for the X-series line-up of interchangeable lens mirrorless cameras.
With a focal length equivalent to 122mm (in 35mm format), this lens has a maximum aperture of f/2.8 and a 1.0x magnification factor for lifelike reproduction in macro images.
- 80mm macro lens for Fujifilm X-Series mirrorless camera s
- Equivalent to 122mm in 35mm format
- 1.0x magnification ratio for life-like reproduction
- Fast f/2.8 aperture for excellent low light performance & superior bokeh
- New Autofocus system for sharp macro images
- Weather & dust sealing with Fluorine coating on front element
- Fast and quiet autofocus from linear focus motor
- 5-stops of Optical Image Stabilisation
- Premium X-Series robust build quality
- 16 lens elements in 12 groups
- 1 aspherical element, 3 ED, 1 Super ED
- 9 bladed rounded diaphragm opening
- Weights only 750g
- Filter size 62mm
Fujifilm Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 LM OIS WR Macro Lens Features in Detail
Beautiful Bokeh & High Resolving Power
Delivering outstanding image quality and high resolving power at the focus point, as well as beautiful bokeh, this lens is perfect for shooting all manner of macro subjects including flowers and nature images. When paired with Fujifilm's Film Simulation modes in their X-series mirrorless cameras, the images are truly stunning.
New AF System for Beautiful Macro Images
The Floating Focus System inside this lens divides the focus lens groups into two groups Front Focus Group and Rear Focus Group and drives them with high accuracy depending on the shooting distance. This offers high resolution when shooting macro images where aberrations are easily noticeable.
Controlling movement of the lens is done by a newly developed Ball Slide System' which arranges ceramic balls along the guide rail and makes it possible to achieve high image quality from the centre of the image right to the edge by suppressing any inclination of the two focus groups and keep the clearance with high accuracy. The focus lens groups move within the lens barrel so the overall length of the lens does not change ideal for macro photography so you don't have to worry about getting too close to your subject.
Additionally, the focus lens is driven by a linear motor which is both quiet and quick to achieve fast and silent Autofocus.
5-Stop Optical Image Stabilisation
The OIS system inside this lens suppresses shift shake, which can be more pronounced when shooting macro images. By using a gyro sensor and an acceleration sensor, angle shake and shift shake are suppressed with high accuracy to achieve a 5-stop image stabilisation.
Premium Weather Resistant Build Quality
Externally, the Fujinon XF 80mm f/2.8 lens has a premium build quality, with a robust feeling from the whole barrel, especially the aperture and focus rings which have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use.
Also benefitting from weather and dust resistance from 11 seals, this lens can operate in temperatures as low as -10 degrees Celsius, making it perfectly happy outdoors, and a fluorine coating on the front lens elements repels water and dirt, further improving the toughness of this lens. This is a truly versatile option from Fujifilm's range of lenses.
Fujifilm XF 80mm f2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens Specifications
80mm (122mm in 35mm format equivalent)
16 elements 12 groups (includes 1 aspherical, 3 ED elements, 1 Super ED element)
Angle of view (35mm)
Number of diaphragm blades
9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
F2.8 - F22
Minimum focusing distance
Maximum magnification ratio
(diameter x length)
ø80mm x 130mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 80|
|Length (mm): 130|
|Weight (g): 750|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 80 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 80|
|Maximum magnification: 1|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 80|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: One aspherical, one ED, three Super ED elements + fluorine coating|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
If you love your macro photography, then this is the lens for you, allowing 1:1 replication for stunning close up images.
The focal range also doubles up and makes for an effective portrait lens - especially when using a wide aperture for a bokeh background.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.