Fujifilm X100V Compact Digital Camera Black
The new compact Fujifilm X100V in black features a retro design, wrapped around a 26.1MP CMOS 4 sensor. 4K video at 30p with no crop is included with advanced features, making for a compact and advanced hybrid solution.
- A newly improved 23mm f/2 lens, producing sharper images across the frame.
- The faster processor now produces 11fps of continuous shooting, with much speedier AF accuracy.
- Classic retro looks blending old-style design with the latest in digital technology.
- 4K video with no crop provides a larger frame for post-editing, with an increase in resolution.
- Fast and accurate AF system with increased AF points and large frame coverage.
Fujifilm X100V Mirrorless Digital Camera with 23mm f2.0 Mk II Lens Black summary
The new Fujifilm X100V is an amalgamation of classic design sensibilities, with everythang you would expect from a modern compact digital camera. The latest X-Trans CMOS 4 and X processor 4 brings together ever quicker focusing times, along with an impressive 11FPS of continuous shooting.
Video capabilities are an impressive 4K 30p, with advanced features such as 4:2:2 10bit via HDMI or 4:2:0 8-bit internal, with the ability to create a variety of looks, such as the Eterna Cinema Film Simulation, defining this compact camera as a real hybrid option.
A new fixed 23mm f/2 lens Mark II has been included, which provides a versatile 35mm equivalent focal length. Perfect as an all-rounder for anythang from landscapes to portrait photography. This lens has been developed using the same technologies as X Series lenses to be sharper across the frame, with advanced optics having 8 elements in 6 groups, with 2 aspherical elements to reduce ghosting and flaring.
Fujifilm X100V Compact Digital Camera in detail
Many upgrades have been brought to the Fujifilm X100V, an ideal solution for those who want a compact camera solution, featuring classic looks, wrapped around the most modern of features.
Hybrid viewfinder and Touchscreen
The hybrid viewfinder is more accurate than ever with 3.69 million dots, being an excellent solution for Street photography. The 1.62 million dots, 3 inch rear touchscreen is very versatile, displaying all pertinent shooting information, along with tap focus, providing a useful solution for discrete street and other genres of photography.
The body design of the Fujifilm X100V is a seamless mix of classic styling with modern digital features. The high-quality solid construction weighs in at a reasonable 478g (including battery and SD memory card), being both compact and lightweight for everyday use. Dials and buttons have been logically laid out, with a more hands-on way of working, aiding a speedier workflow.
Standout manual features include the front facing lever, providing the option to swap between the electronic viewfinder and the and optical viewfinder. There's also a pull up and lock ISO control, along with built-in weather resistance when using the ar-x100 adaptor ring or the protect filter.
4K Video Recording
The camera offers a wealth of video recording functionality, with the highest quality achievable at DCI 4K (4096x2160) at 30FPS and 200Mbps for up to 10 minutes of recording time, with full HD achievable at 60FPS. Full HD recording (1920x1080) can be achieved at 120FPS for up to 6 minutes, depending on the size and speed of the included memory card. Outputted video models include .MOV files as well as mapEG-4 AVC/H.264, with audio been recorded in stereo at 24bit with 48KHz sampling.
With Fujifilm's rich history of producing film stock, there are many film simulation modes included with the camera. These can be rendered straight from the camera with a variety of looks to produce professional results. 17 modes are featured which include PROVIA/Standard, Velvia/Vivid and Classic Chrome, while still images can be produced with their own specific results.
New and Improved Lens
A new Mark II fixed 23mm f/2 prime lens is now available with a 35mm equivalent focal length. Optical qualities have been improved with far sharper results across the frame and a nine blade aperture capable of superior bokeh effects. ISO now ranges from 160-12800, with a range of auto modes and expandable to ISO 80-51200.
A Hybrid AF system has been employed which utilises TTL contrast AF and TTL phase detection AF for faster and more effective focusing abilities. AF, Continuous AF and MF modes are also available, with 256-zone metering for multi, spot, average and centre weighted areas. Automatic scene recognition has also been included, intelligently detecting lighting scenarios for more accurate colour temperature.
The battery life on the Fujifilm X100V has been boosted, capable of 350 shots via the EVF, with 420 frames using the optical viewfinder. The USB-C port can also be used for direct charging or for transferring files.
what else is included in the box?
- Li-ion battery NP-W126S
- USB cable (type A to C)
- Lens cap
- Hot shoe cover
- Metal strap clip
- Clip attaching tool
- Protective cover
- Shoulder strap
FUJIFILM X100V COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA BLACK SPECIFICATIONS
23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4
26.1 millions pixels
ISO160 - 12800
4K / 30p, Full HD / 60p
3.0 inch, approx.1.62 millions dots tilting touch screen colour LCD monitor
OVF: Reverse Galilean viewfinder with electronic bright frame display
EVF: 0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Colour Viewfinder
IEEE802.11b/g/n (standard wireless protocol)
FUJINON single focal length lens
SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC memory card
(W) 128.0mm × (H) 74.8mm × (D) 53.3mm
Approx. 478g / 16.9oz (including battery and SD memory card)
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Fujifilm X100V|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 420|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 11|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 26|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): 35 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 478|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 160 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 51200)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 51200|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 10|
|Minimum ISO: 160|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 425|
|Number of white balance presets: 7|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: X-Processor Pro 4|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1620000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 3690000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
We can't help but be impressed with the classic design and workings found on the Fuji X100V, being a happy marriage between form and function. Many aspects of the camera have been improved, such as a new and more optically efficient lens, coming in at 23mm with an f/2 aperture.
The ability to have 4K video at 30p with no crop adds to the value of the camera, with plenty of built-in advanced functionality for fine tuning footage. The Eterna Cinema Film Simulation is also a welcome addition for video rendering straight out of the camera. Still images can also be rendered in a variety of ways, such as with the Classic Neg film simulation, brought straight from the X-Pro 3.
The body features an angular design, with a textured feel for easy gripping and very reminiscent of old rangefinder type cameras. A 3 inch tilting rear touchscreen, now has a resolution of 1.62 million dots for clear visual feedback, along with the ability to tap focus AF points and adjust exposure settings. The hybrid electronic viewfinder is now more efficient than ever with 3.69 million dots of resolution. More than anything, the compact design makes for an excellent go anywhere camera, very useful for applications such as street photography.
- 26MP Sensor
- Latest X-Trans CMOS 4 and x processor 4
- HDR mode
- 11fps continuous shooting
- 0.02 second AF
- Classic Neg film simulation (from X-Pro 3)
- Focus Bracketing in camera
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.