Lenspen Elite Cleaning Kit
The tried and tested Lenspen Elite Cleaning Kit provides everything you need for optical lenses, binoculars and scopes and doesn't require any liquids, cloths or tissues, yet provides up to 500 uses.
- Perfect set for sparkly lenses
- Hurricane blower cleverly designed to shift off those tiny flecks of dust
- Up to 500 uses means it will keep your kit clean for a while yet
LensPen Elite Cleaning Kit Summary
- Cleaning kit for optical lenses, binoculars and scopes
- Doesn't require any liquids, cloths or tissues
- Up to 500 uses
- Includes LensPen Lens Cleaner, LensPen Hurrican Blower and LensPen MicroKlear Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
- Designed specifically for cleaning dust and fingerprints on optical lenses - do not use on wet or plastic surfaces
Lenspen Elite Cleaning Kit Features in Detail
LensPen Lens Cleaner
A superb new tool in optical lens cleaning technology. Perfect for cleaning camera lenses, binocular lenses, small aperture spotting scopes and telescopes, eyepieces and other optical items.
Comes with a handy retractable dust removal brush and a special non-liquid cleaning element, designed to never dry out. Safe and very easy to use.
LensPen Hurricane Blower
Perfect for cleaning dust off lenses, filters, CCD sensors and SLR mirrors. Powerful blasts of air clean safely. High quality non-toxic rubber bulb.
Resistant to high and low temperatures and tear proof. Double-valve design prevents breathing in dust and refills quickly.
LensPen MicroKlear Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
Deluxe Microfibre Suede Cleaning Cloth for cleaning the housings of digital cameras, photo equipment, camcorders, mobile phones, televisions, stereo equipment, CD's, CD-ROMs, DVDs, computers, photocopiers, jewellery, musical instruments, glassware, crystal and much more.
Not recommended for high quality lenses.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Camera Cleaning Accessories|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
This is a great little bundle for getting rid of those incredibly annoying bits of dust and grubby finger marks from the front of your lenses - without worrying about making a bigger mess of it by leaving residue or marks if you were to use liquid and cloths.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.