- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Fujifilm X100 EF42 Flashgun
Earn 180 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Powerful and versatile, the Fujifilm EF-42 flashgun matches up with the FinePix HS20 and X100 camera s to provide complete TTL performance.
For precise lighting, the flash can be moved 90° upward, 180° to the left and 120° to the right, flexibly supporting bounce shooting and other operations.
Allowing reference by different values, the focal length display can be switched between the digital display (APS-C) and the 35-mm film size converted display on the LCD while the wide range of functions and user-friendly controls make the EF-42 easy to use.
The guide number of 24 to 42 changes automatically to the lens focal length while the flash will also zoom automatically between 24mm and 105mm (up to 20mm with the wide panel).
Allowing full manual control, the EV can be adjusted in 7 steps (-1.5, -1, -0.5, 0, +0.5, +1, +1.5) while the power ratio can be adjusted in 7 steps (FULL,1/2,1/4,1/8,1/16,1/32,1/64).
When shooting in the dark or dimly lit places, the near infrared assist light is automatically illuminated to enable automatic focusing.
Guide number: 42 (ISO 100, m/ft)
Bouncing Mechanism: The flash head can be rotated up to 90° vertically,180° left, or 120° right
Power: Two AA size lithium, alkaline or NiMH batteries
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.