Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera + XF18-55mm R Lens Kit Black
The Fujifilm X-T3 features the new X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 image processing engine, ushering in a new, fourth generation of the X Series.
- Fujifilm's renowned colour reproduction
- 425 Autofocus points and incredible AF performance
- 4K video at an outstanding 60fps at 4:2:2
- Creative film simulation modes
Fujifilm X-T3 Mirrorless Camera And 18-55mm Lens Kit (Black)
- 26MP X-Trans CMOS 4 APS-C sensor with no low-pass filter
- 425 autofocus points
- 2.16m Phase Detection pixels with 100% coverage
- 11 FPS Continuous Shooting
- X-Trans 4 image Processor
- advanced Dynamic Range mode
- 4K/UHD Video - 60p 10 bit 4:2:2 (H.265)
- Weather & Dust-resistant Body
- 3.69m dot 100fps Eye View Finder - capable of 30fps blackout free
- 390 shot battery life
Fujifilm XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 R LM OIS:
- Flexible 3x zoom lens gives effective focal length of 27-84mm on a Fujifilm X-Mount camera
- Linear motor for fast, near-silent auto focus
- Circular 7-blade diaphragm helps produce attractive background blur
- Four-stop Optical image Stabilisation system for shake-free shots
- Super EBC coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance of just 30cm
- 58mm filter diameter
- Includes lens hood
Fujifilm X-T3 Features in Detail
Sensor delivers the highest performance
The X-T3 features the X Series fourth-generation APS-C sensor, newly developed "X-Trans CMOS 4" (26.1MP, without low-pass filter). It uses the unique colour filter array synonymous to X-Trans CMOS sensors to control moire and false colours and adopts the Series' first back-illuminated structure to improve image resolution without compromising the S/N ratio. Furthermore, the sensitivity of ISO160, previously available only as extended ISO, is now part of the normal ISO range. It is very useful in daylight outdoor shooting or when trying to achieve bokeh with a fast large-aperture lens.
The X-T3 uses the new "X-Processor 4" image processing engine to add the new "monochrome adjustiment" function to the Film Simulation modes, which are based on Fujifilm's proprietary technology to deliver diverse colour expressions. Warm black and cool black, conventionally achieved with a choice of specific photographic papers and developers, have been faithfully reproduced digitally to broaden the scope of monochrome expressions. This function is available in the standard "Monochrome" mode as well as the "ACROS" mode, which provides smooth halftones, deep blacks and beautiful textures.
The "Colour Chrome Effect," previously only available in Fujifilm's medium-format mirrorless digital camera "GFX50S," is featured in the X-T3, the first in the X Series. The effect produces deeper colours and gradation in subjects with highly saturated colours, such as vivid-coloured flowers with shadows, a notoriously difficult photo subject for gradation reproduction. The high-speed processing power of the X-Processor 4 means this effect can be applied not only in siangle shots but also in continuous shooting.
Incredible AF performance
The X-Trans CMOS 4 has 2.16M phase detection pixels, more than 4 times compared to current models, increasing the phase detection AF area to entire frame (approx. 100%). Fast and accurate phase detection AF can be used even on a subject that is positioned away from the center of the frame. The low-light phase detection autofocus limit has also been extended by around 2 stops from -1EV to -3EV, making it possible to accurately focus in low light conditions, e.g. a scene lit only with candlelight, or night-time photography. Furthermore, the X-Processor 4's high processing speed and improved phase detection algorithm means the camera refocuses (AF) and meters (AE) 1.5 times more frequently than current models to enable accurate autofocus even when shooting sports involving fast and erratic movements across the frame.
The performance of face-detection AF on a moving person has been doubled over current models. The eye-detection AF supports the AF-C mode, maintaining accurate focus tracking even in portrait photography that involves movements. The X-T3 focuses accurately when shooting a person front-on or side-on, even in situations where the face- or eye-detection AF previously had difficulty. The face- and eye-detection AF is available also during video recording to achieve smooth filming of persons.
The X-T3 features a 3.69-million-dot high resolution EVF with a high magnification ratio of 0.75x. The display time lag of just 0.005 seconds and refresh rate of approx. 100 fps ensure smooth display of motions, allowing you to precisely identify subject movements and focus positions. Unlike current models, continuous shooting of 11 fps with the mechanical shutter no longer requires the optional vertical grip, enabling fast continuous shooting while keeping the camera weight low.
The new "Sports finder mode" makes it easy to capture a moving subject. The mode shows approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop) area marking in the LCD/viewfinder, and shoots the area with the marking. This is particularly useful for sports photography and wildlife photography, as you can check the movements of a subject just outside the shooting frame and take advantage of shorter-than-usual blackout time.
Increased read speed from the sensor and high-speed processing capability have made it possible to enjoy AF/AE-tracking, blackout-free continuous shooting of up to 30 fps in approx. 16.6M (1.25x crop) mode, while using smooth Live View of 60fps to check your subject. The rolling shutter distortion, a typical issue of electronic shutters, has been halved compared to current models.
In order to never miss a crucial shutter moment, the X-T3 has the new "Pre-Shoot" function, in which the camera starts shooting as soon as the shutter button is half-pressed. You will never miss an important photo opportunity, previously caused by time lag between the moment when the shutter button is fully pressed and the moment when a photo is actually taken.
Design / operability and expandability
The X-T3 inherits X-T2's popular design features such as the positioning of dials on the top panel, central viewfinder style for added sense of stability, and excellent grip design for comfort. The silver colour is lineup as standard, which features more classical tone compared with graphite silver, limited edition for previous models. Its styling that reminds you of traditional film cameras is combined with outstanding practicality, making it photographic equipment that is a pleasure to own for many years to come.
Enhanced operability and expandability in response to user feedback:
- EVF's diopter adjustiment is lockable achieved by pulling out and rotating a diopter knob, so as to prevent unintended adjustiments while carrying the camera.
- The X-T3 uses a touchscreen panel with higher contrast, wider viewing angle and better operability than those in previous models to enable intuitive operation.
- The X-T3 inherits X-h2's features such as large top-panel dials / rear-panel buttons and comfortable clicking touch of front and rear command dials.
- A headphone jack is provided on the camera body so that all accessories required for video recording, such as microphone and HDMI devices can be centrally connected to the body for added mobility in videography.
- Terminal cover is removable, providing easy connectivity for HDMI cables, microphones, headphones. Also it will not disturb when setting up with rig for movie shooting.
- The USB terminal supports USB Type-C (USB3.1 Gen1) specifications. An external battery can be connected to significantly increase the maximum number of frames per charge and the maximum duration of video recording.
Enhanced video performance
This is the world's first mirrorless digital camera capable of internal SD card recording 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit. It is also the world's first mirrorless digital camera with APS-C or larger sensor capable of 4K/60P 4:2:2 10bit HDMI output. Supported video formats include the widely-used H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as well as H.265/HEVC for greater data compression. This enables the use of high 200Mbps bitrate in recording of 4K/60P 4:2:0 10bit, as well as simultaneous HDMI output while recording. Video compression options available are ALL-Intra and Long GOP. When using ALL-Intra, video is recorded at 400Mbps.
The sensor's read speed is about 50% faster than current models, which enables fast 17msec reading of 4K/60P video. The rolling shutter distortion has been reduced for smooth replay of a fast-moving subject. The camera's support for 10bit colour depth boosts the amount of colour information 64 times compared to 8bit. This is combined with 400% (approx. 12 stops) dynamic range for capturing materials of rich gradation, such as a sunset landscape.
The introduction of a new noise reduction process and new "4K interframe noise reduction" function have reduced noise by the equivalent of approx. 2 stops. The new NR process has an enhanced level of noise-identifying accuracy for appropriate denoising performance. The 4K interframe NR function uses differential data between adjacent frames to reduce noise. Furthermore, the minimum sensitivity for shooting F-Log and DR400% footage has been extended from the current models' ISO800 to ISO640, meeting the needs of videographers.
In addition to the abovementioned functions, the X-T3 will, after applying a firmware update to be released by the end of 2018, support video recording in the Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG), one of the formats defined in the ITU-R BT.2100 international standards. In response to user feedback, the firmware update is also due to give the X-T3 an ability to simultaneously output Film Simulation and F-Log footage when using Fujifilm X mirrorless cameras.
- Vertical Battery Grip VG-XT3
- Leather Case BLC-XT3
- Hand Grip MHG-XT3
- Cover Kit CVR-XT3
- Remote Release RR-100
FUJIFILM X-T3 MIRRORLESS CAMERA + XF18-55MM R LENS KIT BLACK SPECIFICATIONS
23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4
ISO160 to 12800 extendable to ISO80 - 51200
117 areas on 13×9 grid
Approx. 30fps in electronic shutter
Approx. 11fps in mechanical shutter
4K / 60fps
3.0 inch, approx. 1.04 millions dots touch screen colour LCD monitor
0.5 inch approx. 3.69 millions dots OLED Colour Viewfinder
IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
via Bluetooth connected to phone
SD / SDHC / SDXC Card
132.5mm (W) x 92.8mm (H) x 58.8mm (D)
Approx. 539g (including battery and SD memory card)
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Cameras|
|Model: Fujifilm X-T3|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Fujifilm's X-T3 mirrorless camera is a high-end camera with a 26MP sensor that will appeal to professionals and enthusiasts alike. Keeping much loved features from the X-T2, such as incredible ergonomics, shutter, exposure compensation and ISO control dials on a weatherproof body, the X-T3 now features improved autofocus and video capacity unrivalled for a camera with an APS-C sensor.
The X-T3 also has a new X-Trans 4 Processor that improves autofocus perfomance and allows the X-T3 to offer video capacity that is top of its class for an APS-C sized sensor. The X-T3 now offers optimal performance without the requirement for an additional battery grip, delivering 11fps. Fujifilm have also added touchscreen capability to the LCD screen, enhancing the ergonomic design and instinctive usability that the X-T2 was praised for.
And of course, the sensor allows for Fujifilm to maintain their well-deserved reputation for outstanding colour renditions - providing images with their a charm that pops off the page, straight from JPEG. This is now enhanced with Colour Chrome effect, Advanced Dynamic Range Priority and warm and cold tone adjustments added to monochrome film simulation modes.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.