Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay Blush Gold
Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay Blush Goldview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2280385G
Earn 149 Park Points
Fujifilm Instax Mini LiPlay Blush Gold
Smallest Instax Camera Ever!
The LiPlay is a highly-portable hybrid instant camera that incorporates advanced digital technology and can be used as a standalone camera, and/or printer (hybrid model) with the ability to review images & edit before printing. Featuring a 2.7-inch LCD monitor at the rear, the camera allows you to shoot photos while checking the monitor and choose pictures to print. The camera also offers brightness adjustment capability based on exposure compensation as well as six filters for processing photos, e.g. in sepia tone or in monochrome, to create a different impression.
Direct Bluetooth printing via free Instax liPlay app
Images stored in a smartphone can be transferred to the camera via Bluetooth *5 for printing. You can enlarge or rotate images before transferring them.
Sound recording & playback via QR code
The camera’s audio-recording capability means you can record up to 10 seconds of sound. The function converts data required for replaying recorded audio into a QR code and prints it on your photo. Use a smartphone’s QR Code reader to scan the QR code and replay the audio message. Printing a photo with a recorded message allows you to convey your sentiments to the person receiving the picture, making the gesture more memorable. Alternatively, photograph a beach and attach the sound of waves, for example, to create a print that reminds you of the photographed situation, so that your memory of the precious moment stays vivid.
“Remote Shooting” function for taking pictures while standing away from the camera
This function allows you to release the shutter with a smartphone operation while standing away from the camera. Remotely-taken images can be also printed on the spot. This function is particularly useful for a group photo or when you want to achieve a dynamic effect by taking photos from high or low angles.
|Image sensor||1/5 type CMOS primary color filter|
|Number of recorded pixels||2560 × 1920 pixels|
|Storage media||Internal memory, micro SD/micro SDHC memory card|
|Storage capacity||Approximately 45 images in internal memory; approximately 850 images per 1 GB in micro SD/micro SDHC memory card|
|Recording method||DCF compliant Exif Ver 2.3|
|Focus distance||f = 28 mm (35 mm film equivalent)|
|Single AF (with AF Illuminator)|
|Shooting distance||10 cm and beyond|
|Shutter speed||1/4 second to 1/8000 second (automatic switching)|
|Shooting sensitivity||ISO100 to 1600 (automatic switching)|
|Exposure control||Program AE|
|Exposure||2.0 EV to +2.0 EV (1/3 EV step)|
|Metering method||TTL 256 split metering, multi metering|
|Flash||Auto Flash / Forced Flash/Suppressed Flash Shooting range with flash: Approximately 50 cm to 1.5 m|
|Self-timer||Approximately 2 seconds / approximately 10 seconds|
|Image effects||6 Filters, 10 Frames (3 available with shortcuts)|
Possible to record sound when shooting or playing back single image.
|Smartphone app linked functions||Sound Playback Function from printed images, Smartphone Image Print Function, Remote Shooting Function, Frame Selection Function|
|LCD monitor||2.7-inch TFT color LCD monitor Pixel count: Approximately 230,000 dots|
|External interface||Micro USB Micro-B (for charging only)|
|Power supply||Lithium ion battery (internal type: not removable)|
|Charging function||Built-in battery|
|Possible number of printed images||Approximately 100 (from full charge) (The number of prints depends on the usage conditions.)|
|Charging time||Approximately 2-3 hours (Charging time depends on the temperature.)|
|Main unit dimensions||82.5 mm × 122.9 mm × 36.7 mm (excluding projecting parts)|
|Main unit weight||Approximately 255 g|
|Operating environment||Temperature: +5 ºC to +40 ºC (+41 ºF to +104 ºF) Humidity: 20% to 80% (no condensation)|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Instant Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.