Fujifilm GFX 50R Body Open Box
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2015555ROB
Park Points not available on this purchase.
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm GFX 50R Body Summary Open Box
Building on the format that forms the basis of photography history, Fujifilm's GFX 50R medium format camera present a new avenue for photography lovers. Whether you are a studio photographer shooting anything from still life to fashion, or a fine art landscape photographer, the GFX 50RS will deliver amazing images through some outstanding lenses.
The GFX 50R continues the compact, lightweight and superior image quality
characteristics of Fujifilm's GFX medium format mirrorless digital camera system,
while weighing approx. 145g less and 25mm thinner than the FUJIFILM GFX 50S
(GFX 50S). The GFX 50S has attracted high praise from professional photographers
since its launch in January 2017. Yet, many field photographers who specialize in
weddings, portraits and street photography have sought after an even more compact and
lightweight camera, along the line of Fujifilm's traditional medium format film cameras
such as GA645 (*discontinued) and GF670 (*discontinued). With this in mind,
FUJIFILM is adding the new “GFX 50R" to the lineup.
1. Compact and lightweight (approx. 775g *2) medium format mirrorless digital
camera in the rangefinder style
The GFX 50R is approx. 145g lighter than the GFX 50S (weighing 920g with EVF).
The camera body is just 66.4mm thick, 25.0mm thinner than the GFX 50S.
The rangefinder style design allows you to keep your eye on a subject while looking
through the viewfinder with the other eye. This enables checking and feeling the
atmosphere of the scene around your subject matter, shown in the EVF.
The GFX 50R is equipped with the 0.77x 3.69M-dot organic EL electronic viewfinder
(EVF). This allows accurate focusing despite the large size of the medium format sensor,
which has a shallower depth of field than that of a 35mm full frame sensor when
shooting at the same angle of view.
2. Equipped with 51.4MP medium format CMOS sensor and X-Processor Pro
image processing engine
The medium format (43.8mm x 32.9mm) “G Format" sensor has better per pixel light
reception capability than that of a 35mm full frame sensor of the same resolution.
Furthermore, the micro lenses have been designed to optimize the light gathering
performance and image resolution as well as the handling of data from photodiodes are
customized to achieve a superior level of image quality, surpassing that of existing
cameras that use a sensor of the same size. As a result, the GFX 50R delivers images
that precisely reproduce the subject's texture, three-dimensional feel and even the
atmosphere of each scene.
The GFX 50R features the X-Processor Pro image processing engine. Supporting
FUJIFILM's renowned Film Simulation modes, the camera allows you to opt for the
tonality of photographic films such as Velvia, PROVIA and ACROS, used for many
years in medium format film cameras by professional and enthusiast photographers
3. Intuitive handling and rugged camera body that caters for the needs of all
The GFX 50R is equipped with the Focus Lever to allow quick adjustment of the focus
point. The elimination of the selector buttons provides extra space to hold the camera
better. The top panel sports two dials, one for shutter speed and the other for exposure
compensation. The milled aluminum dials give the camera a premium feel and
satisfying clicking touch.
The robust magnesium alloy body is weather-sealed in 64 places to provide dust and
weather resistance and ability to operate at temperatures as low as -10. Its durability
caters to the needs of all photographers.
4. Extensive lineup of the medium format mirrorless system, “GFX system"
The medium format mirrorless system, GFX system, currently offers a lineup of seven
FUJINON GF lenses, covering focal lengths from 23mm (equivalent to 18mm in the
35mm film format) to 250mm (equivalent to 198mm in the 35mm film format). All GF
lenses are able to resolve up 100MP which means they are future proof. They are also
dust and weather resistant and designed to operate at temperatures as low as -10 so
that they withstand professional use in harsh conditions.
5. GFX system's first Bluetooth compatibility for enhanced connectivity
This is the first model in the GFX system to support the Bluetooth low energy
technology. Captured images can be transferred easily and quickly to smartphones and
tablet devices paired with the camera via the FUJIFILM Camera Remote app
|Fujifilm GFX 50R Review Hands On Testing in Rome|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.