Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR Medium Format Prime Lens
Equivalent to 50mm, this standard length Fujifilm GF 63mm f2.8 R WR prime lens for the medium format GFX system weighs only 405g yet can resolve 100MP resolution with incredible sharpness.
- The quality combined with the Fuji GFX 50s will be outstanding
- Medium format quality optics without a huge size
Fujfiilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R LM WR Lens Summary
- Fuji G Mount Lens compatible with the Fuji GFX 50s
- 63mm focal length (35mm equivalent of 50mm).
- Compact and lightweight - only 405g
- 10 lens elements in 8 groups
- High resolution resolving up to 100MP with supressed abberation variations thanks to the front group extension for focusing; even when wide open at f/2.8
- The perfect 'standard' lens to offer a variation of shooting styles
FUJINON GF 63mm F/2.8 R WR Specifications
FUJINON GF Prime lens
63mm (50mm in 35mm format equivalent)
f/2.8 - f/32
Number of blades : 9(rounded diaphragm opening)
10 elements 8 groups (includes 1 extra-low dispersion elements)
Fujifilm GFX medium format
ø84.0mm x 71.0mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 84|
|Length (mm): 71|
|Weight (g): 405|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 63 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 63|
|Maximum magnification: 0.17|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 63|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 ED element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
The Fuji GFX 50s medium format digital camera is a behemoth - not in size, but in stature. Heralding a new era of medium format photographic equipment that is not to be restricted to studio use requires optical geniuses to create equally portable lenses.
This compact 63mm lens is the ideal focal length for a prime with a versatile jack-of-all-trades 35mm equivalence of 50mm.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.