Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Medium Format Macro Lens
The high resolution medium format Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR macro lens provides 5 stops of image stabilisation for GFX camera s, with dust resistant, water-resistant operation down to -10°C.view full description
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 2245182L
Earn 2499 Park Points
Finance available See options
Fujfiilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Medium Format Macro Lens Summary
- Fujifilm G Mount Lens compatible with the Fuji GFX 50s
- 120mm focal length (35mm equivalent of 95mm)
- Macro lens for the Fuji GFX 50s
- Maximum magnification of 0.5x
- 14 lens elements in 9 groups, with 3 ED lens elements
- Fluorine coated front lens element to repel water and avoid staining
- Floating focus with linear motor for high speed and silent autofocus
- image stabilisation corrects up to 5 stops to assist handheld close up photos and make for easier low-light capture
- Brass lens mount for durability
- Dust resistant, water-resistant and freezeproof to -10°C to match the camera body
Fujifilm GF 120mm f4 R LM OIS WR Medium Format Macro Lens Specifications
FUJINON GF 120mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Macro Prime Telephoto Lens
14 elements in 9 groups (includes 3 extra-low dispersion elements)
120mm (95mm in 35mm format equivalent)
Angle of view
Number of blades : 9 (rounded diaphragm opening)
Step size : 1/3EV (19 steps)
45cm - ∞
External dimensions : Diameter x Length*1 (approx.)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 89|
|Length (mm): 153|
|Weight (g): 980|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: 0.5|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.45|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
It makes sense that one of the first GF lenses launched is a macro, with medium format photography being a firm favourite of studio photographers - particularly those who make a living by snapping the miniscule within their working environments.
With a maximum magnification of 0.5x and the on-board image stabilisation working to a max of a pretty impressive 5 stops, this is ideal for those who handheld shoot up-close objects.
The fluorine coating on the front lens element will be ideal for those taking that essential macro shot of a dew-drop perching on the end of a piece of grass in the summer....
- Macro photographers are thought of with this new lens mount immediately
- On board stabilisation up to 5 stops is great for low light
- The quality produced from this lens with the GFX 50S will create unimaginable close-ups
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.