Fujifilm GF 100-200mm medium format lens f/5.6 R LM OIS WR
The GF100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR is a telephoto zoom lens that is capable of capturing the atmosphere of any scene through a combination of high-resolution performance and rich bokehview full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2246010H
Earn 1799 Park Points
Finance available - See options
FUJINON GF100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR lens
The lens is the first telephoto zoom lens of its kind that has a 35mm equivalent focal range of 79-158mm. Thanks to its optical image stabiliser and weather resistant construction, the GF100-200mm is ideal for photographers shooting landscape and nature photography.
GF Lenses are FUJIFILM's ultimate quality lenses. Their excellence is achieved by utilising the finest optical design and production technologies to achieve high-resolution and rich tonal reproduction.
The GF100-200mm F5.6 R LM OIS WR is a telephoto zoom lens that is capable of capturing the atmosphere of any scene through a combination of high-resolution performance and rich bokeh. In addition, the lens is dust and weather resistant and capable of operating in temperatures down to -10°C. Attaching the GF1.4X TC WR, a 1.4x teleConverter provides extended coverage equivalent to approximately 111-221mm in 35mm format terms without any image quality deterioration
Ultra-High Image Quality
The lens is made up of 20 lenses in 13 groups. This includes two super ED lens and one aspherical lens which reduces chromatic aberrations and field curvature aberrations to achieve excellent image quality.
Powerful Image Stabilisation
The lens is equipped with an excellent five stop image stabilisation (CIPA guidelines). This allows photographers to make the most of the performance of the GFX's high image resolution even when taking telephoto shots without the use of a tripod.
Silent and High-Speed Autofocus
The linear motor which drives the focus lenses is very accurate, quiet and fast. The lens also includes a new mechanism for fixing the linear motor position when turning the power off or playback to avoid any additional vibration.
Robust Durable Design, appropriate for Tough Shooting Environments
The lens has been sealed in 10 areas for dust and weather resistance allowing you to shoot with stability in tougher environments and also operates at temperatures down to -10°C.
GF1.4X TC WR Compatible
The 1.4x teleConverter (GF1.4X TC WR) extends the telephoto shooting range to 140-280mm (equivalent to 111-221mm in 35mm format) while maintaining superior image quality.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 90|
|Length (mm): 183|
|Weight (g): 1050|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: Yes|
|Focal length: 100 - 200 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 200|
|Maximum magnification: 0.2|
|Maximum aperture (number): 5.6|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 100|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.6|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 aspherical + 2 super ED elements|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
If you're looking for a mid-range telephoto lens for medium format then the 100-200mm is your answer. Pleasant bokeh, and compression that can work for portraiture as well as landscape photography.
- Rich bokeh
- Telephoto on medium format - extra compression
- Fast, quiet autofocus
- 5 stops of stabilisation
- Tough and robust build
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.