Fujifilm GF 250mm f4 R LM OIS WR Medium Format Telephoto Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2245183L
Earn 2899 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR G-Mount Lens Summary
The GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR from Fujifilm is a telephoto lens that brings together Fujifilm's proprietary optical design technology: it offers high resolving power for supporting further enhancement of image resolution in the future. The lens is capable of capturing the atmosphere of any scene through a combination of high-resolution performance and rich bokeh effect.
Fujifilm GF 250mm f/4 R LM OIS WR G-Mount Lens Details
Ultra-High image Quality
The lens is composed of 16 lenses in 10 groups including one super ED lens and two ED lenses, reducing chromatic aberration and achieving excellent image quality. The super ED lens is used to reduce the fluctuations in chromatic aberration depending on the shooting distance. It enables the photographer to shoot at a minimum distance of 1.4m, achiving a maximum magnification of 0.22x and tele-macro shots with large bokeh effects.
Strong image Stabilization
The 250mm lens is equipped with a powerful five-stop image stabilization function (CIPA guidelines). This allows photographers to make the most of the performance of the GFX's high image resolution even when taking telephoto shots where image shake might be obvious.
Functionality includes a focus limiter to enable faster autofocus speed by restricting focus range, focus pre-set to store previously used focus settings in the lens, and 4 focus control buttons located at the front of the lens enable operation of focus lock or autofocus.
Silent and High-Speed Autofocus
A linear motor drives the auto-focus system; it delivers high-precision, silent, and fast operation. In addition, the lens includes a mechanism for fixing the linear motor position when turning the power off, allowing the focus lens to be fixed.
The lens barrel is made from magnesium alloy, ensuring that the lens is both lightweight and robust. Sealing has been applied to the lens in 18 different locations for dust and weather resistance and the ability to operate at temperatures as cold as -10°C. A fluorine coating is also applied to the front lens element to repel water and dirt under tough outdoor situations.
what else is included in the box?
Fujifilm GF 250mm f4 R LM OIS WR Medium Format Telephoto Lens Specifications
|Focal length||50mm (98mm equivalent)|
|Aperture range||f/4 - f/|
|image stabilisation||5 stop|
|Compatable camera s||Fujifilm G-Mount Medum Format|
|Dimensions||08mm x 0.5mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: Yes|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 108|
|Length (mm): 204|
|Weight (g): 1425|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 250 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 250|
|Maximum magnification: 0.22|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 250|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 1.4|
|Minimum aperture (number): 32|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 1 Super ED + 2 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: Yes|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.