Fujifilm GF 1.4X TC WR Medium Format Teleconverter
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 2245189G
Earn 749 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Fujifilm TeleConverter GF1.4x TC WR
As an addition to its acclaimed medium format GFX series, Fujifilm has developed this 1.4x teleConverter (GF1.4X TC WR) which allows for telephoto shooting at a focal length of 350mm (approximately 277mm in 35mm format equivalent) while maintaining superior image quality.
The lens contains 7 elements in 3 groups and gives a focal length and magnification of 1.4x the original lens, allowing you to shoot a great variety of subject matter with a siangle lens.
Fujifilm GF 1.4X TC WR Medium Format TeleConverter Specifications
|Focal length||.4x original Lens|
|Aperture range||additional Stop|
|Compatable camera s||Fujifilm G-Mount Medum Format|
|Dimensions||8mm x 6.7mm|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Medium Format Lenses G mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Pair with the Fujifilm GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR lens for amazing results!
With this setup, the maximum aperture is reduced by one F stop. As both the lens and the teleConverter are high quality, there’s hardly any deterioration in MTF when the teleConverter is attached.
- Portability - only 400g!
- Amazing image quality retention
- Robust build
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.