EcoFlow DELTA Max 1600 Portable Power Station
The EcoFlow DELTA Max 1600 Portable Power Station gives you 2-6 kWh of expandable capacity for home backup and off-grid living with fast dual charging in order to stay powered in any situation.
Тhіѕ рrоduсt іѕ nоt іn ѕtосk, but іѕ uѕuаllу аvаіlаblе frоm оur ѕuррlіеr wіthіn 5-7 dауѕ оf уоur оrdеr bеіng рlасеd. If paying by payment card, no money is taken until the item is in stock and ready to be dispatched.
Earn 1149 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
EcoFlow DELTA Max 1600 Portable Power Station Summary
- 2-6kWh expandable capacity for home backup
- Power heavy-duty devices with 2400W output
- Charge 0-80% in just 65 minutes
- Solar charge in as fast as 2.5 hours
- Up to 3400W fast dual charging
- Smart App control
Expandable home backup power.
A single DELTA Max unit packs a 2kWh capacity that is expandable up to 6kWh with DELTA Max smart extra batteries. This means when a blackout hits, you can continue to power your important home devices such as your fridge and lights for hours on end.
Convenient and fast dual charging.
DELTA Max charges up safely and rapidly from 0-80% in just 1 hour. And it gets even better. If you're looking for an even faster way to charge up DELTA Max, you can combine AC with the Smart Generator, AC with solar, or the Smart Generator with solar.
Power 99% of your home devices.
With EcoFlow's X-Boost technology, DELTA Max can power heavy-duty devices up to 3000W. That means during a power outage or blackout, you can continue to power your fridge, dryer, and more. That's the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
Harness the power of the sun.
DELTA Max connects with up to 2x 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds. With a voltage range from 11-100V and the solar connector, you can also connect other solar panels to your DELTA Max. Even during cold or cloudy days, our smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm automatically detects voltage and current in real time to give you optimum solar generation throughout the day.
Emergency backup power.
Disasters can occur at any time of the year, sometimes lasting longer than we ever expected. When extended blackouts hit, the EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with DELTA Max. It auto-starts when your DELTA Max hits a low level of charge, recharges your DELTA Max, and stops the engine all by itself once your DELTA Max hits a full charge. This gives you a reliable emergency backup option that relies on minimum use of a generator.
Control, monitor, and manage your energy use.
Control and monitor your DELTA Max with the EcoFlow app. Dive into the settings to customize your power use or control DELTA Max remotely.
What's in the box
- DELTA Max
- AC Charging Cable
- Car Charging Cable
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- User Manual
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.