DMW-SHGR1E Video Shooting Grip control
The Panasonic Lumix Tripod Grip DMW-SHGR1 acts as a grip and small tripod for the Lumix G100, GH5 M2 and other G-series cameras with both stills and video control including start stop and shutter release.
Panasonic Lumix DMW-SHGR1 Shooting Grip Summary
This innovative tripod grip is currently compatible with the new Lumix DC-G100 camera as well as GH5, GH5 M2, GH5S, G9, G90 and G80 models. Connection to the camera is made via USB (G100) or remote terminal and provides control over camera functions, including start/stop video recording, shutter release and to enable or disable sleep mode. The grip also makes it easier to hold the camera by acting as a comfortable and ergonomic handle. Videographers and content creators will find this particularly useful for all types of filming including when selfie-mode is activated for a piece to camera.
DMW-SHGR1 Grip Specifications
- Maximum Load: 1.2 kg
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) (in Grip mode) Approx. 53.7 x 144.7 x 45.5 mm
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) (in Tripod mode) Approx. 150.5 x 113.7 x 133.4 mm
- Length: of the Conversion Cable Approx. 160 mm
- Weight: Approx. 102 g.
- Operation: Video Rec. Button: Start, Stop
- Shutter Button: Half-press, Full-press, Exit sleep mode Sleep Button
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C
|Offer Category: Tripods|
|Offer Product Type: Mini Tripods|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Carry bag: N/A|
|Closed length (mm): N/A|
|Includes Head: N/A|
|Head type: N/A|
|Leg lock type: N/A|
|Leg sections: N/A|
|Tripod Load capacity (kg): N/A|
|Tripod Material: N/A|
|Max height (mm): N/A|
|Min height (mm): N/A|
|Tripod Type: N/A|
|Leg angles (deg): N/A|
|Angle adjustable legs: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.