DJI Mavic 3 ND Filter Set 64/128/256/512
The DJI Mavic 3 ND Filter Set 64/128/256/512 gives you between 6-stops and 9-stops of light reduction to capture video on brighter days as well as long exposure photos and more.
DJI Mavic 3 ND Filter Set 64/128/256/512 Summary
The DJI Mavic 3 ND Set includes ND64, ND128, ND256 and ND512. These filters offer more options in shutter speed adjustment and long-exposure shooting and effectively respond to uses such as photos, videos, and hyperlapse footage with Mavic 3. Made of high-quality light-reduction materials, this filters set helps you capture real colors with stunning highlight and low-light details.
- Good coverage for different light conditions.
- High-quality light-reducing materials that bring you real color.
- Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal.
What's in the Box
- ND64 Filter × 1
- ND128 Filter × 1
- ND256 Filter × 1
- ND512 Filter × 1
- Light Transmission Size: 12.5×8.2 mm (tele lens); 19.8×16.2 mm (wide-angle lens)
- Individual Weight: 2.3 g
We also have the DJI Mavic 3 ND Set (4/8/16/32) available for less bright conditions.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.