DJI Mavic 3 ND Filter Set 4/8/16/32
This DJI Mavic 3 ND Filter Set 4/8/16/32 reduces light between 2-stops and 5-stops so you can record video in brighter conditions, capture long exposure photos and more.
DJI Mavic 3 ND Filter Set 4/8/16/32 Summary
The ND Filters Set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 for the DJI Mavic 3 drone. These high-quality, light-reducing ND filters provide advanced users with precise control over shutter speed, and ensure clean footage even when the shutter opens to 180° with low ISO during recording.* Made of high-quality light reduction materials, this filters set helps you capture true colors and stunning highlight and low-light details. A precise snap-joint design ensures a reliable fit and lens seal during flight.
* Shutter opening angle is a common way of describing the shutter speed relative to the frame rate. For example, if the camera is recording at 24 fps with the shutter open at 180°, the exposure time is 1/48 second.
- Meeting the needs of shutter speed control during recording.
- High-quality light-reducing materials that bring you real color.
- Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal.
ND Filters Set that meets the needs of professional video recording and is also available in a set of Mavic 3 ND Set (64/128/256/512).
What's in the Box
- ND4 Filter × 1
- ND8 Filter × 1
- ND16 Filter × 1
- ND32 Filter × 1
DJI Mavic 3 ND Set (4/8/16/32) Specifications
- Light Transmission Size: 12.5x8.2 mm (tele lens); 19.8×16.2 mm (wide-angle lens)
- Individual Weight: 2.3 g
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.