DJI 65W Car Charger
The DJI 65W Car Charger for the Mavic 3 charges your drone battery at 65 W over USB-C with a short 96 minute charge time, perfect for when you're on the road.
DJI 65W Car Charger Summary
The DJI 65W Car Charger has a stable output power of 65 W. It has two output ports (USB-C and USB-A) and can charge Intelligent Flight Batteries and an RC simultaneously. It supports PPS and PD protocols and can charge your phone, laptop, and other devices.
What's in the Box
- 65W Car Charger × 1
- USB-C Charging Cable ×1
- Charging temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
- Charges the Mavic 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
- Input voltage 12.7-16 V 6.5 A
- DC output USB-C: 5 V 5 A / 9 V 5 A / 12 V 5 A / 15 V 4.3 A / 20 V 3.25 A /
- 5-20 V 3.25 A; USB-A: 5 V 2 A
- Intelligent Flight Battery Charging Time*: Approx. 1 hour and 36 minutes
- DJI RC Pro Charging Time*: Approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes (USB-C port)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.