DJI Goggles Integra
DJI Goggles Integra feature an integrated design, which eliminates unnecessary cables and features two bright HD micro-OLED screens for an amazing low latency video feed and incredibly immersive flights.
- A new integrated design makes the Goggles easier to use and less hassle dealing with unnecessary cables
- Enjoy accurate, true-to-life colours with excellent tonal range from two HD Micro-OLED screens
- Maximum operating time of up to two hours and the Goggles can even be used while they are charging
- Supports 1080p resolution and bright 700 nits screens with 100 Hz refresh rate for less eye fatigue
- Smooth, stable video for an immersive HD viewing experience from O3+ video transmission with DJI Avata or DJI O3 Air Unit
DJI Goggles Integra Summary
The recently developed drone accessory from DJI arrives in the form of these new DJI Goggles Integra, which offer immersive flights and a new integrated design. This does away with unnecessary cables and makes it far easier to put the Goggles on take them off. DJI Goggles Integra supports DJI O3+ video transmission with DJI Avata or DJI O3 Air Unit and is also compatible with FPV systems. The low latency benefits from new SyncSmooth technology, which produces smooth video transmission, ideal for high-speed aerial photography with your camera drone.
Two HD Micro-OLED screens render realistic colours and great highlight / shadow detail with 1080p resolution and 700 nits brightness. Your eyes are better protected from strain with 100 Hz refresh rates as well as reducing visual fatigue and dizziness. DJI Goggles Integra deliver a fluid, immersive HD viewing experience with minimal interference and more fun flying.
Key DJI Goggles Integra Features
- Lightweight and Portable
- Integrated Design
- Micro-OLED Screens
- DJI O3+ Video Transmission
- HD Low-Latency
- 2T4R antenna technology
- Supports standard USB-C cables and MFI-certified Lightning cables
- DJI Avata
- DJI O3 Air Unit
- DJI Motion Controller
- DJI RC Motion 2
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- DJI FPV Air Unit Module
DJI Goggles Integra in More Detail
The DJI Goggles Integra are externally lightweight and adopt an integrated design which combines headband and battery into one, getting rid of pesky cables and allowing you to effortlessly take the goggles on and off.
The built-in battery headband feels light, well balanced and is comfortable to wear and you can even use the Goggles while charging and they will stay powered through several full-battery drone flights. So you can keep soaring all day.
Bright HD displays
Two HD Micro-OLED screens deliver true-to-life colours plus excellent highlight-shadow details, while the 100 Hz screen refresh rate presents fun flights in a smoother and more fantastic manner. They also reduce eye strain and fatigue for comfort even during extended flights.
- Display Technology: Micro-OLED
- Screen Resolution: 1080p
- Max Brightness: 700 nits
- Max Screen Refresh Rate: 100 Hz
- Supported CODEC Formats: H.264 and H.265
- TÜV Rheinland Low Blue Light Certification
Stable Video with ultra-low latency
DJI O3+ video transmission delivers latency as low as 30 ms and the goggles will automatically switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands, in order to keep a stable signal. The result is a fluid, immersive HD viewing experience with minimal interference. What’s more, SJI developed new SyncSmooth technology produces smooth, fluent video transmission for high-speed aerial photography.
The tracking effect of the goggles display frame aligning with the video transmission frame is optimised to cut down video transmission latency and fluctuations.
DJI Fly app integration
The DJI Fly app on your smartphone connects to DJI Goggles Integra which allows you to simultaneously display a real-time camera view to your goggles and smartphone. This view can be shared with friends to enjoy stunning and immersive flights together. You can record 4K/60fps with DJI Avata and DJI O3 Air Unit, or 1080p/60fps with DJI Digital FPV System.
Compared with DJI Goggles 2
DJI Goggles Integra and DJI Goggles 2 are a similar size, with similar video transmission performance and screen displays. DJI Goggles Integra adds an integrated battery headband, making it more convenient to wear and the touch panel has been replaced with physical buttons. As well as this, diopter adjustment, wireless streaming, dot matrix display, speaker and 3.5mm audio port have been removed from Goggles Integra.
What’s in the box
- DJI Goggles Integra x 1
- USB-C OTG Cable x 1
- DJI Goggles Integra Eyeglass Frames (Pair) x 2
- DJI Goggles Integra Corrective Lenses (Pair) x 11
- DJI Goggles Integra Top Headband x 1
- Lens Cleaning Cloth x 1
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.