DJI Goggles 2
DJI Goggles 2 is lightweight, portable and comfortable to wear, adopting two 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz for more immersive flights as well as support for Wi-Fi wireless streaming.
- Compact and lightweight upgraded goggles which deliver more immersive first-person flights readily
- Two high-resolution 10-bit 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a fast 100 Hz refresh rate provide smooth video
- Support for DJI O3+ video transmission with low latency ensuring the best images are displayed over greater distances
- Watch movies over WiFi using wireless streaming for amazing films and synchronous audio from a 3.5mm headphone port
- Gain higher accuracy thanks to diopter adjustment from -8.0 D to +2.0 D compensating for your vision
DJI Goggles 2 Summary
The upgraded DJI Googles 2 create more immersive flights with Head Tracking that allows you to easily experience flights from a first-person perspective. The addition of two 1080p Micro-OLED screens, smoother visuals from a fast 100 Hz refresh rate and 10-bit enhanced display with low latency DJI O3+ video transmission ensure DJI Goggles 2 provide an enhanced piloting experience.
You can now also watch incredibly immersive movies thanks to Wi-Fi wireless streaming and a 3.5mm jack to add synchronous audio with your earbuds or headphones. This is achieved through DLNA, which allows you to share content between devices from around your house.
Key DJI Goggles 2 Features
- Immersive flights from two 1080p Micro-OLED screens
- Up to 100 Hz refresh rate for smoother visual quality
- 10-bit enhanced display and low latency DJI O3+ video transmission
- Broad ranging diopter adjustment
- Enhanced realistic colours with great tonal range
- Supports Wi-Fi wireless streaming to watch immersive movies
- Plug in your earphones through 3.5mm audio port for engaging audio
DJI Goggles 2 in More Detail
DJI Goggles 2 is lightweight, portable, and comfortable to wear, adopting two 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a refresh rate of up to 100 Hz*. Together with a 10-bit enhanced display, the goggles 2 can smoothly deliver true-to-life colours and accurate highlight-shadow details.
DJI’s goggles support diopter adjustment from -8.0 D to +2.0 D for accurate focusing according to your vision, as well as ultra-low-latency DJI O3+ video transmission, This provides a more immersive flight, while unlocking new ways to capture aerial shots with your drone.
DJI Goggles 2 support Wi-Fi wireless streaming in order to display videos from mainstream video software using DLNA protocol. With a power amplifier and a 3.5 mm audio port you can output synchronous audio for immersive movie-watching.
* The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate.
DJI Goggles 2 are compatible with:
- DJI Avata (including DJI Avata Pro-View Combo and the DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo)
- DJI Motion Controller (which is included in the DJI Goggles 2 Motion Combo).
- DJI FPV Remote Controller 2
- DJI O3 Air Unit
When using DJI Avata drone, you’ll see the power level in real-time, so you know exactly how much power you have left in the Googles 2 battery.
What’s in the box
- DJI Goggles 2 x 1
- DJI Goggles 2 Battery x 1
- DJI Goggles 2 Eyeglass Frames (Pair) x 1
- DJI Goggles 2 Screen Protector x 1
- DJI Goggles 2 Headband x 1
- DJI Goggles 2 Power Cable x 1
- DJI Goggles 2 Dual-Band Antenna x 2
- OTG Cable x 1
The effective drone accessories feature a number of upgrades to help pilots more easily achieve engaging flights and a more immersive piloting experience overall. In order to achieve this, DJI has upgraded the two screens, which are 10-bit 1080p Micro-OLED screens with a higher refresh rate, depending on the transmission signal they are receiving. The screens deliver smoother video quality with accurate colours and tones, while the fast refresh rate is aided by compatibility with the latest DJI O3+ video transmission protocols.
You can now compensate more accurately for your individual vision through -8.0 D to +2.0 D diopter adjustment, which can result in a far clearer display. Along with the addition of the diopter adjustment, DJI also added the ability to watch incredibly immersive movies with amazing audio thanks to built-in Wi-Fi wireless streaming. This lets you share content with other devices in your home and watch in glorious Google detail. DJI Goggles 2 are a must-have accessory, whether you fly the Avata drone, one of the combos or the newly released 03 Air unit.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.