DJI Mini 2 Drone
The DJI Mini 2 is a powerful, beginner friendly drone which weighs less than 249g and is capable of capturing clear 4K video, has a 31 minute flight time, level 5 wind resistance and intelligent modes.
- Ultra compact, lightweight and foldable drone which packs down to the size of an apple
- Highly capable drone with 4K/30p video and 12 megapixel images
- Easy to use flight and photo modes allow even beginners to capture professional looking results
- Durable 31 minute flight time lets pilots immerse themselves into the creative experience
- Long distance video transmission with 20 MB/s quick file transfers to a smartphone
DJI Mini 2 Drone Summary
The DJI Mini 2 drone is a powerful, beginner friendly drone which weighs less than 249g. and is capable of capturing ultra clear 4K video. The Mini 2 can fly for up to 31 minutes which is exceptional given its tiny form factor. Level 5 wind resistance allows pilots to continue flying even during winds of up to 19-24mph (29-38kph). The mini drone 2 comes with DJI’s intelligent modes and quick shots making it easy to set pre-defined flight paths and capture still images as well as video footage.
- Ultralight and foldable, being about the weight of an apple
- Maximum flight time of 31 minutes
- OcuSync 2.0 gives 10km video transmission
- Level 5 wind resistance
- 3-Axis gimbal camera with 4K/30fps video and 12MP images
- Intelligent modes and QuickShots
Content creators will love the Mini 2 as it fits into the palm of your hand, is highly portable and can transform how we capture our memories. Use it on the beach or for a unique perspective at a family reunion. With take off at a maximum altitude of 4,000 meters it is ideal for travel, mountain adventures and much more, and can handle just about anything.
DJI Mini 2 In Detail
3-Axis Gimbal with 4K Camera
A 12MP camera in the sky captures content which is guaranteed to impress family, friends and followers. 4K/30fps video and a 3-axis motorised gimbal makes it easy to record consistently smooth videos no matter how adventurous the piloting gets.
The 4x digital zoom makes it safer and more convenient to transition between a variety of shots and compositions.
The DJI Mini 2 can automatically record and shoot professional level videos to share directly on social media, with just a few taps. Whether the pilot is a beginner or a more experienced flyer, the DJI Fly app helps produce impressive results, complete with soundtracks and filters.
Flight paths include Dronie, Helix, Rocket, Circle and Boomerang.
Select from pre-set wide-angle, 180° or Sphere panoramas and the Mini 2 will do the rest by generating a panoramic masterpiece right away.
The DJI Fly app features built-in photo optimisation which will automatically enhance images, resulting in more vivid colours and details that pop.
Simplified Flight for Stunning Content
Flight operation is more streamlined and safer than ever thanks to features such as Smart Return to Home, automatic takeoff and precise hovering.
The Fly app can even help with ideas for where to fly and where is safe to take off, help with planning an itinerary in advance and more.
Direct Download and Instant Editing with QuickTransfer
When Mini 2 is close to your smartphone the DJI Fly app will automatically recognise and connect to the aircraft and synchronise selected photos and videos at 20 MB/s.
Easily cut out a segment of footage to edit and download with the new trimming feature. Hunting for a favourite shot or worrying about insufficient storage is now a thing of the past.
A diverse set of creative templates is included with the app. Flying, shooting, editing, and sharing can be done almost instantly, allowing content creators to create and share on the go putting this well ahead of earlier DJI drones. This version is also available as the Mini 2 Fly More Combo here.
What's in the box
DJI Mini 2 drone
Intelligent Flight Battery
Spare Propellers (Pair)
RC Cable (Micro USB connector)
RC Cable (USB-C connector)
RC Cable (Lightning connector)
Spare Control Sticks (Pair)
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Drones|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
The Mini 2 from DJI is a highly competent upgrade which is seriously compact, lightweight and completely foldable for transportation. Even with the propellers extended for flight it easily fits into the palm of a hand and weighs virtually nothing. Lightweight drones are popular as they can be easily stored and transported and the Mini 2 fits well inside that category. (Note all drones of any weight must be registered with the CAA as from 2021). That makes the Fly More Combo ideal for travels and adventures and is perfect for beginners and advanced content creators alike, thanks to advanced flight capabilities with easy to use flying modes and photo features.
Delivering 4K video at 30p is a high quality addition to a number of impressive features, together with the ability to capture high quality 12 megapixel photos, various panoramas and numerous simplified flight patterns. The capability for beginners and content creators to fly for 31 minutes in reasonably high wind speeds is also a welcome improvement, opening up more possibilities along windy beaches or other settings. The Mini 2 is a versatile drone which will appeal to beginners, content creators and photographers seeking new angles for exploring and creating their content.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.